Free SFM's!

₯ / Fich

Copypastaing from Kevin's SFM poster thread.

Class: Soldier and Pyro

Team: RED

Hats: Soldier: Bubbling Armored Authority, Chops and pipe, and shoulder guard

Pyro: Bubbling Birdcage, Last breath, and Turnout gear

Unusual Effects (if any): Bubbling on Birdcage and Authority

Pose: Both classes showing off their hats, you decide here. I'm sure you will come up with something cool.

Additional Information: I want them outside the spawn rooms and in the lobby of the trade server. Also, make it 1366x768 please. Finally, Soldier has Beggar's Bazooka and Pyro has Neon annihilator.

Thanks in advance if you can do this!

I really like my hats, and am starting a collection of these posters. I'll donate if the poster is awesome! (Well I'll probably donate anyway because I'm a nice guy)

Thanks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the delay, I have started work on yours, it was picked at random. I have been unable to do sfms for a while so that is where i have been. :)

I'm in no rush. Whenever you are done, just post here :D

Dis pls

Class: Medic

Team: RED

Hats: Cloudy Moon Vintage Tyrolean, procedure mask, archimedes

Unusual Effects (if any): Cloudy Moon on the vintage tyrolean

Pose: Examining bonesaw (feeling the sharp part of the blade)

Additional Information: I want it in some dark and spooky place

very dank!

• 1 month later...

Map: pl_upward

Class: Sniper, RED

Weapons: Default Sniper Rifle

Cosmetics: Poacher's Safari Jacket, Summer Shades (Team Spirit) and Professionals Panama with Miami Nights

Pose: Smiling at the camera while headshotting a BLU scout pushing the cart. And also, if you can, make it dark and at night.

Class: Demo

Cosmetics: Black Conjurer's Cowl, Pink Mann of Seven Sees, Pink Bearded Bombardier (Any style)

Weapons: Festive Grenade Launcher

Map: Badlands (Middle control point)

Team: Red

Pose: Class Pose

Might be a bit behind on this, but, BLU Sniper, with Bubbling Swagman's Swatter, Villain's Veil Painted Team Spirit, Poacher's Safari Jacket (If possible) And a regular Sniper rifle, Preferably with the rifle up against his shoulder like soldiers in the army do it, but if not, just scoped in is fine, If I like it I will donate. 

Everyone listen up, Sorry for the mystery of the vanishing Fich but I have been caught up in coursework and what not. Hence, the lack of SFM's. If want a SFM now, I would recommend adding me on steam as I do not' have the time to check the thread every day. If you add me, I will try most likely get it done BUT it will take a long time as I will be working on it off and on.

Thanks for reading,

Fichy Boi <3 

Archived