Has anyone used CCleaner?

DaPlaya2013

I want to hear what you guys have to say about CCleaner.

I have the free version, and I've used it every once in a while to clean out unimportant files, so I want to know what do you think about CCleaner.

For me, it keeps me lazy.

9.5/10, but I should probably buy one of their deals so my pc goes faster B)

Cleaning out unimportant files is what CCleaner is best at. If its just those you need to get rid of, then it is a good choice. By comparison to others like EasyCleaner, CCleaner is a bit quicker.

I use the free version and I like it. Does the job that Norton couldn't do (and the one that I'm too lazy to do).

First thing I tell someone to get when they have a fairly slow computer. I have the free version and Im very happy with what it does

Not going to lie, I thought you were trying to ask if anyone had tried the cleaner's carbine at first.

I haven't tried this program though, I'll check it out.

Yes, and yes.

Great, and great!

EDIT: Saw that it came with a registry cleaner, and saw that some cleaners were listed as highly filled with malware and viruses and such. Is this the case with CCleaner? I seriously need to know before I download.

Great, and great!

EDIT: Saw that it came with a registry cleaner, and saw that some cleaners were listed as highly filled with malware and viruses and such. Is this the case with CCleaner? I seriously need to know before I download.

No viruses!

It seems to do a good job cleaning your registry, but it probably won't make your PC 534% faster, like some of those rogues say.

At least it clears some disk space, though

How to make computer faster:

Archived