Which roBRO

WE ARE A BREAD

The uncraftable one. It is worth 10 Keys while the craftable has a price suggestion by d0 for 9 Keys that WILL get accepted, lol

I have a robro strangifier.

Should i put it on a craftable one or a non-craftable one?

Don't apply it f you plan to sell it.

The uncraftable one. It is worth 10 Keys while the craftable has a price suggestion by d0 for 9 Keys that WILL get accepted, lol

Uncraftable strange prices never get updated since the proof is almost impossible to find. They tend to be worth less than their craftable counterparts in reality.

Uncraftable strange prices never get updated since the proof is almost impossible to find. They tend to be worth less than their craftable counterparts in reality.

Until someone pops up and goes, "ERMAHGERD, these uncraftable wuns are super-rare!!" *doubles price, and somehow actually sells it*

Until someone pops up and goes, "ERMAHGERD, these uncraftable wuns are super-rare!!" *doubles price, and somehow actually sells it*

Just about!

Wait for a collector's robro to exist.

If someone has enough money to make it, I doubt they would care what the strangifer would cost them, or even to use one. Just selling it with the "it can be strangified" would be enough to ridiculously jack up the price.

Archived