Which cancer tier unusuals should be worth more?

¬°BurningKirby

So which unusual hats that are considered to be cancer or maybe even mid-tier do you think should be priced higher?

For example. I always felt that the Magnificent Mongolian didn't deserve being priced as low as it is. I can't say it's a pretty hat by any means, but it seems unfair to put it down there with horrors like the Dread knot and Geisha Boy.

The Heavy Duty Rag isn't too bad either.

Let me know which low tiers you think should be higher below!

none

theyre all cancer tier

cancer is bad

So which unusual hats that are considered to be cancer or maybe even mid-tier do you think should be priced higher?

Capo's Cappers for god-tier. 

I've always wondered why the Heavy Duty Rag was so cheap. It's a nice looking hat. 

>inb4 Heavy hats

bullet buzz

madam dixie

mining light

big chief

industrial festivizer

old guadalajara

ten gallon

TROPHY BELT

safe n sound

tough guy's toque

i think smoking Fancy Fedora should be 50000 buds more because spy is smoking hot

Personally I like actually like some hats that are considered cancer like the Magistrates mullet and the respectless rubber glove

But Im actually surprised that the mining light isn't that high. i think its a nice hat and it is retired

madame dixie, hot dogger, backbiter, pith helm, jeepcap, brain bucket, hetmans, and berliners bucket helm are all seriously underrated, under appreciated, and underpriced

magistrates mullet+ketche are two of the best spy hats imo

pugilist is nice as well

It's not because you bought my mullet that it's nice.

A lot of 'low'-tiers really annoy me, and conversely I think I lot of high-tiers should be lower. I hate the Tossle-cap -_-
I'm surprised a lot of the discontinued hats (excluding the stash, obviously), haven't taken a leap in value, I'm a big fan of the Beanie in particular :3

Oh, and the Pith. And the Topi.

And Snaggletooth. That thing should be god-tier.

Western wear. That is a beauty of a hat at such a low price.

Also the handymans handle. Put a nametag on a stormy one and call it shit storm. You winn bb.

Archived