Bread boxes....?

Noot ♥

People are going nuts on the bread boxes, from what I've seen.
I figure they might rise in value so i bought one.
There are around 7500 of them, will they become a new type of currency, In a similar sense to bill's hats?

because i am a happy tomato.

Their value is proportional to the items you can get from it and aside from the s.snack attack their isnt much value to them.

They arnt enough circulating to become a currency either.

I doubt they would become a currency mainly because it is an expired consumable. Items like these usually fall under the category of a collector's item; say for example, Halloween noise makers.

It's like how people said Summer Claim checks would become a currency because there's a finite amount, and look how well that went.

I've still got all of mine, you know, just in case

Thing about bill/bud/max is that they are more than currency, their looks gives them a high demand and from that they became currency , breadboxes is like a burnt diary, hype is the only thing giving it value

Thing about bill/bud/max is that they are more than currency, their looks gives them a high demand and from that they became currency , breadboxes is like a burnt diary, hype is the only thing giving it value

Then tell me why they still worth ~16 keys. >_>

Then tell me why they still worth ~16 keys. >_>

The Diary's much, MUCH rarer than the Breadbox (<100 iirc), and also has a purpose now in that it's a usable spellbook :3

The Diary's much, MUCH rarer than the Breadbox (<100 iirc), and also has a purpose now in that it's a usable spellbook :3

I just checked, there are 10 times more bread boxes than diaries. *sad face*

Gwad damn it.

Archived