Opinion on Free to play?

Kaylisk

/2yearslate

I'm just wondering, what's everyones opinion on the free to play community? I know a lot of people consider them pests, but in reality, they're not really a big deal in my mind. Honestly, I try to make sure than most f2p's get the knowledge of how to play, that is, if they are willing to listen.

i'd say about 80% of f2p's are pests, 10% are kids who's parents wont buy them the game cuz dey r an fgt, 10% of the people are good people, like with the old badges and all.

i havent made a friend with a f2p player online ever. ive made plenty of internet friends, but never f2p ones. hue

In honesty, I consider myself a competitive player, sniper in fact.

I am so used to headshotting strafing targets, that when someone runs directly at me (like a free to play) i cant fucking do it. I keep expecting them to juke or something.

I am so used to headshotting strafing targets, that when someone runs directly at me (like a free to play) i cant fucking do it. I keep expecting them to juke or something.

Thats suppose to be easier, aim and shoot.

1. Some of them are little kids with mics to use their annoying high pitch voices to bleed you ears.

2. They ruin the trading experience. Some guy says to trade me? Must be some good hats for sale, right? Shows two bad vintage weapons.  

3. They don't even try using other classes. Most f2p's only play sniper (Aim and shoot pretty much).

4. Most can't even play. Ruins pub experience. 

5. They beg. Just the lowest thing to do in tf2. Beg. 

I hate F2P's, but not to the extent for them to disappear. They just need be better.

I made friends with a guy who was fp2. He had been fp2 for about 2 years, so one day I gave have him a upgrade to premium and we still talk every now then to this day. (He could not buy one because of his country) 

Thats suppose to be easier, aim and shoot.

IMO

the thing is that being good at sniper doesn't really mean you are good at THIS game since sniper isn't a class you can play only in this game

maybe you are good at CS and other games ass well

IMO

the thing is that being good at sniper doesn't really mean you are good at THIS game since sniper isn't a class you can play only in this game

maybe you are good at CS and other games ass well

sniper in this game is different then other games, if ur good at sniper in tf2, ur good at sniper in other games. (provided using keyboard and mouse and same sensitivity etc.)

I mean sniper is fun every once in a while (actually my most played) but I really only played when I came from CoD then found out that other classes are 10x better (like solleh <3). Liek thes eef yuo cri evritiem

F2Ps p*ss me off because they have better internet than me :angry: (everyone has better internet than me)

But, hell. If I see a F2P, I don't bash on him/her specifically.

It makes me cry inside every time i find a f2p who you think is bad because he has gibus + mercs badge, but is leading the team on the scoreboard as a medic who is actively healing the power classes. (that has happened before). Mostly because despite the superior skill level, the other team starts pulling horse shit comments on him after the game ends because he is a "scrub who does not know how to play if he cant even afford a DECENT hat". :'c

in generality, I have mixed opinions.

positive:
Most modern players now were once f2p. That's the reason we have tf2, we got it as a f2p game, then bought premium. without f2ps, tf2 would be so much smaller.

negative: annoying as hell, impossible to have good teammates on valve servers, many are squeakers.

It makes me cry inside every time i find a f2p who you think is bad because he has gibus + mercs badge, but is leading the team on the scoreboard as a medic who is actively healing the power classes. (that has happened before). Mostly because despite the superior skill level, the other team starts pulling horse shit comments on him after the game ends because he is a "scrub who does not know how to play if he cant even afford a DECENT hat". :'c

Yeah I mean I traded when I was f2p (even had an unusual belive it or not) but the only reason I started trading was to save for a new pc. So I mean if not I would be dominating pubs haha

I will literally wear my team spirit gibus and pyrovision goggles just to jarate people off.

So satisfying market gardening those clueless snipers on hightower 

Why are F2ps so annoying? They're usually Newbies but they're not that as annoying as everyone says. Depending on the person, they can be quite pleasant.

Free2Play is okay.

I was once a Free-to-play myself, and I forgot I can't backstab people while invisible.

My point is, we all kind of have to start somewhere to git good.

In the case of high-pitched sounds, if it gets to me, mute em', and I'm good.

Archived