Really? I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

cringelord

Hey.

So I have a trade for my taunts on outpost and bp.tf

www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21683910 - as you can see, there is BIG RED LINE saying trade offers only.

On bp.tf I also posted taunts on classifieds. I set it to trade offers only and in description I put big "TRADE OFFER" text 20 times.

Results? 43 (yes, I have counted them) people added me. 5 people sent trade offers. REALLY?! Is this because it went F2P and kids flooded the game or just people are so stupid?

How to stop them from adding me?

When I had Steam client issues and couldn't access the trade window, whenever a user added me I asked them very kindly and calm "Can you please send a trade offer because I got issues with Steam. I can't see the trade window for some reason *link to trade offer*"

People blocked me, removed me instantly, sent a trade request *I declined it and repeated myself* and then they sent another...

Unsure if they are unaware what trade offers are, if they're confused with a phishing link but people are just way to scared to send trade offers for some weird reason. I had like 20+ trades I couldn't do that day when trade window was glitching for me. Really annoying.

When I had Steam client issues and couldn't access the trade window, whenever a user added me I asked them very kindly and calm "Can you please send a trade offer because I got issues with Steam. I can't see the trade window for some reason *link to trade offer*"

People blocked me, removed me instantly, sent a trade request *I declined it and repeated myself* and then they sent another...

Unsure if they are unaware what trade offers are, if they're confused with a phishing link but people are just way to scared to send trade offers for some weird reason. I had like 20+ trades I couldn't do that day when trade window was glitching for me. Really annoying.

Might be scared. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21675222 Look at the comments there, the person doesnt click links, even though they are outpost verified

Include a link to send you a trade offer in your trade, its working for me

I will try that.

I highly doubt that nearly 50 people want ur taunts :/

I accept invite, ask how can I help and they say that want to buy taunts so I guess they wanted them

in description I put big "TRADE OFFER" text 20 times.

Anything in colors gets ignored. On purpose, because it's mildly offensive, unless you're being creative with it.

"That's whatcha get" --Engineer

Did you try turning it off then turning it back on again?

I've never understood why everyone rages about getting adds. What's the problem with people adding you?

Because 80% of the time they offer something you wouldn't accept, ask for a discount, are a phisher, are incomprehensible, or are a bother to deal with; all of which waste time and could be prevented by just using trade offers.

Because 80% of the time they offer something you wouldn't accept, ask for a discount, are a phisher, are incomprehensible, or are a bother to deal with; all of which waste time and could be prevented by just using trade offers.

AX8i7fK.png?1

Declining a trade offer> Declining an offer in person

I decline all invites if they are under level 10 or if we don't have any friends in common. All my trades say "Trade Offers Only" and my profile says "Comment before adding" and I still get 5 - 12 a day.

AX8i7fK.png?1

Taking 10 seconds to decline a trade offer > Wait 5 minutes just for the person to make that offer.

Wait, were you agreeing with me?

Taking 10 seconds to decline a trade offer > Wait 5 minutes just for the person to make that offer.

Wait, were you agreeing with me?

No

Yes

AX8i7fK.png?1

He's quickselling it for ONLY 4 keys! TAKE IT AND RUN!

Archived