What's the whole deal with O.W.N?

Ninjainspektor

I speak child, I'll translate for the thread:

"HK47 the Assassin Droid 420noscoped my ass and called me a fag0t. He also insulted some person for being a brony. If you see this guy, killl him and then post something about him on this. If we kill him enough he'll stop being a meany to the the rest of us. Brony icons are shit plz change cause unusuals are too expensive"

I think I got it right.

He was referencing to Original Sugarcube's post I think.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/oWnOfficial#

Look at the comment sections:

Crimson Cobra:

Shard Sparks reporting for duty! *salutes* all i can say is, i'm grateful anastasia has gave me a notice of this group, and i'm happy to writhe in victory with the rest of you once again (even though last time was a dang fan group, in which i knew for a fact, but victory still writhes in my veins)

hopefully this is read, i accidentally unfriended one of our own, because of being to sleepy to pay attention to the groups he was in. my apologies, blake. why didn't you say so? when you asked for my age, i thought you were a kidnapper or something! sheesh, man, control your questions

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/oWnOfficial#

Look at the comment sections:

Crimson Cobra:

Shard Sparks reporting for duty! *salutes* all i can say is, i'm grateful anastasia has gave me a notice of this group, and i'm happy to writhe in victory with the rest of you once again (even though last time was a dang fan group, in which i knew for a fact, but victory still writhes in my veins)

hopefully this is read, i accidentally unfriended one of our own, because of being to sleepy to pay attention to the groups he was in. my apologies, blake. why didn't you say so? when you asked for my age, i thought you were a kidnapper or something! sheesh, man, control your questions

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP.

THAT ANASTASIA PEEP IS ON MY FRIENDS LIST, WAT DO.

The thing is, is that Anastasia is a bro though. IDK

Just kill it, IT'S SO EASY.

happy go-lucky

Just kill it, IT'S SO EASY.

happy go-lucky

This is why your unlucky, all that bad karma for killin.

Also, they fucking roleplay on those groups. Like in TF2. In actual pubs. god help us

This is why your unlucky, all that bad karma for killin.

Also, they fucking roleplay on those groups. Like in TF2. In actual pubs. god help us

:D

Find the next play they're having one of their make-believe meet-ups.
Crash said meet-up with some players who actually know their arse from their elbow.

Kill them with fire. Repeatedly.

Repeat until meet-ups go away.

Doesn't sound too bad, eh? :3

Joined a pub server and saw nine of them trying to conga-takeover the server and they votekicked whoever did not conga.

the hype is already over, damit

Creator = Some guy just wanting to make an SFM

The group = Bunch of sadistic dumbasses bent on forcing others to become o.W.n or to make fun of them for not being o.W.n

The exceptions = the ones NOT trying to do so above

It's basically the Brony fandom, replayed as the o.W.n fandom.

We both have a creator who doesn't really liek the Fandom

We have the idiots that won't STFU

And we have the exceptions.

I would classify myself as an Exception.

>inb4 Grimes Anti-Brony Troll

When I insult bronies, I'm not trolling.

When I insult bronies, I'm not trolling.

You have to ask, why insult them anyway if i'm providing you proof that even Bronies are conscious of the fact that half the internet hates us for the idiots?

You have to ask, why insult them anyway if i'm providing you proof that even Bronies are conscious of the fact that half the internet hates us for the idiots?

Cuz they all act like idiots everywhere and then say, "Well im not a super idiot like the rest lol"? IDK

Cuz they all act like idiots everywhere and then say, "Well im not a super idiot like the rest lol"? IDK

As a brony, I approve this sentiment.

Archived