About the price of the Burning Noh Mercy

Duscoda

So with the somewhat recent events involving Jewlander being marked as a charge back scammer, should the price of the Burning Noh Mercy be reverted back to what it was prior to his suggestion? The suggestion was basically based solely off of how much he "paid" for it since none of the other offers came remotely close to it. It would be wrong to keep it a price that he technically never paid for.

Link to the suggestion

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/516a5f1cba2536383a000011

yeah, imo it should be reverted

because he's a scammer and chargebacked so it wouldn't be a "legitamate" sale. i could pay 10,000 for a burning tc then chargeback i don't think it should be 263 buds.... and since he payed much more then "market price" it could be just an outlier+he's a scammer so he can give the best deal ever then scam...

As Sir Jon pointed out on the suggestion the old price was way outdated anyway.

Jewlander's personal explanation is that their chargebacks were from a misunderstanding and that they were working on undoing said chargebacks. The noh hasn't been duped or reverted from what I can see, so unless you want to gather more information I don't see enough reasons to change it back.

Looks like all the chargebacks got reversed, and his scammer to tag his gone. So case closed I guess

Creamy also recently bought one, if anyone knows how much

Red had 70 buds in his backpack after the trade. Not sure if money was involved (I don't think so).

Archived