Making short videos by request [SFM]

Lolz

Well, as the title said, I'm making videos by your request. I need training in SFM but I'm currently lacking ideas so I'm asking you guys to come up with something for me.

Rules:

Do not use the video without permission from me, do not claim that you made it.

The video can not be more than 15 seconds long.

That should be all from me, thanks.

Well, as the title said, I'm making videos by your request. I need training in SFM but I'm currently lacking ideas so I'm asking you guys to come up with something for me.

Rules:

Do not use the video without permission from me, do not claim that you made it.

The video can not be more than 10 seconds long.

That should be all from me, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxSI1QsIo8g&hd=1 remake of this please.<3

Could I have a medic wearing the blighted beak and nunhood walking into the path of a train (can't remember what map this is on), into the saw (sawmill) and off a cliff/tower (any map)please?

thanks

Could I have a medic wearing the blighted beak and nunhood walking into the path of a train (can't remember what map this is on), into the saw (sawmill) and off a cliff/tower (any map)please?

thanks

Can you give more specific details? I'm not exactly sure what you mean, do you want 3 seperate videos, do you want the medic to be overrun by the train or just onto the train track?

Sorry. Yes in one video if you can do that, and make the train actually hit him please. If you can't do it, then any three environmental hazards on any map will do. Sorry about the confusion :-)

Sorry. Yes in one video if you can do that, and make the train actually hit him please. If you can't do it, then any three environmental hazards on any map will do. Sorry about the confusion :-)

I'll try my best!

Archived