YET ANOTHER HIJACKED PROFILE HELP! PROFILE NAME: israner

israner2x

So it all started from one link  (im not going to public this link to make sure some idiots dont click on it like i did)  when i clicked on it it was all blank nothing just an empty site and the suddenly there appeared text saying ''succes'' at that moment i knew something isnt right i scammed my pc from viruses and it found 5 i deleted them and had to restart pc 

after that it was just an average day in tf2 when suddenly steam sayd that someone is connecting from other pc and i have to relogin (at that moment i was 100% sure that i have hacker on me) when i tryd to relogin it sayd that my password is inncorect (he managed to somehow bypass the steam guard and also changed my password ) AND he also hacked my email he deleted all the message history and when i try to create a new password steam says that it send me a code so that i could change my pass but i dont recevie any messages from steam. Some how im still logged in backpack.tf and i saw that he stole robo crates and festive and some other crap mby, but thank god he didnt stole items that are worth alot like my b.mo.c. 

and the worst thing is that i cant see my trade history becauce u have to be logged in (my password is changed by hijacker) as a result i cant collect any proofs in this case i have no idea what to do i tryd steam support but its shit :DD 

Please Help me i Really dont know what do do in this case!

thou the hacker is idiot i was able to contact w/ him thru my friends profile (he stoled it too)

theres a bit of proof but i dont think it will help somehow.

i tryd my best now i just have to w8 for a respond

i have feeling that hacker knows access to my steam support profile, he recently closed my questions i opened them back

still havent got replay from support mby next day i will if he doesnt decides to close my account again

also changed passwords every where he was derpin around my google account and youtube channel.

got my account back, thanks steam support.

allready sent another ticket about stolen ingame tf2 items he sold them on market.

Archived