I got banned from Backpack.tf for a 'troll' ad for Director's vision

Kai9001

Alright, so, over the last few days, I have been seeing many dumbasses  people trying to sell their untradable director's vision for several buds. So there I was, thinking what a bunch of dumbasses dis-honest people trying to sell their untradable director's vision for the price of a tradable one. So I made a joke ad trying to sell mine for 69 buds and pointed out that the dumbasses people above me are dumbasses not trust-able and are obviously just hoping someone foolish enough to buy it at 10 buds. So I got some Lulz and today I signed on and saw I was banned for making a troll ad.

Anyways, the reason why I am here, why am I banned for being a troll when all I was doing was pointing out that these guys are purposely trying to lure and fool people into give them money for something for free when they are clearly more malicious than me? To restate, I am posted a semi-joke ad for my amusement and point out their malicious intent to ripe-off. I will admit that I didn't do it to help others for the most part, but clearly there are people more willing to cause harm than me.

So why am I bannable while they are not? It just seems off to me.

I don't really care about the ban, but I just think something is not right about this.

So I made a joke ad trying to sell mine for 69 buds and pointed out that the dumbasses people above me are dumbasses not trust-able and are obviously just hoping someone foolish enough to buy it at 10 buds. So I got some Lulz and today I signed on and saw I was banned for making a troll ad.

Anyways, the reason why I am here, why am I banned for being a troll when all I was doing was pointing out that these guys are purposely trying to lure and fool people into give them money for something for free when they are clearly more malicious than me? To restate, I am posted a semi-joke ad for my amusement and point out their malicious intent to ripe-off. I will admit that I didn't do it to help others for the most part, but clearly there are people more willing to cause harm than me.

9aep0h.jpg

>Got upset for banned for adds
>Adds were aiding in the trolling of more adds

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,................................. 

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Alright, so, over the last few days, I have been seeing many dumbasses  people trying to sell their untradable director's vision for several buds. So there I was, thinking what a bunch of dumbasses dis-honest people trying to sell their untradable director's vision for the price of a tradable one. So I made a joke ad trying to sell mine for 69 buds and pointed out that the dumbasses people above me are dumbasses not trust-able and are obviously just hoping someone foolish enough to buy it at 10 buds. So I got some Lulz and today I signed on and saw I was banned for making a troll ad.

I don't really care about the ban, but I just think something is not right about this.

Because trolling when people are trolling already is an excellent idea.

Warn yourself please

Because trolling when people are trolling already is an excellent idea.

Yes.

Why not report them instead of adding to the trolling?

*dumbass*

I believe they were serious. I was trolling and making a post making fun of their attempt. There is a difference.

Also, I was not aware you could report someone for being misleading. Thanks for that piece of info.

Yes.

I believe they were serious. I was trolling and making a post making fun of their attempt. There is a difference.

Also, I was not aware you could report someone for being misleading. Thanks for that piece of info.

Troll classifieds are not allowed in the classifieds. It's a serious place to sell your items for a set price, not so you can screw around and make jokes and troll which is exactly what you did. You should know better.

but I just think something is not right about this.

You're correct.  Whoever the idiot was who was selling theirs for 69 buds to prove a point was what was not right.

P.S: I heard he got banned, which he kinda had it coming to him.

Honestly I don't know how to approach this issue anymore. I can't really tell if those listing their regular taunts for 10 buds are trolls, scammers or just stupid. I've asked brad to not allow them to be listed, so let's see how it goes. I'll remove your ban because yes, it does seem a bit unfair even though you clearly deserved it.

Next time, please make a ban appeal, not a discussion about how funny you tried to be. >>> http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?app=tickets

Archived