Pencil pushers

eggbot

The Engie already has an affordable misc item, the Brainiac Hairpiece. Therefore, the price of Pencil Pushers probably won't raise as high as other hats turned to miscs, except for the top god-tier effects.

The Engie already has an affordable misc item, the Brainiac Hairpiece. Therefore, the price of Pencil Pushers probably won't raise as high as other hats turned to miscs, except for the top god-tier effects.

the brainiac is a misc?

i didnt know

Not to mention brainiac >>>>> pencil

I saw so many people get sucked into hype going out and quickly buying up the pencil for insane prices, needless to say they lost a lot of profit and are stuck with "this is now a misc [insert highball price]

the brainiac is a misc?

i didnt know

It always was a misc.

since when is the brainiac affordable?

since when is the brainiac affordable?

The lower tier effects are pretty cheap, it's just the higher tiers which cost a lot. It's because of this that the low tier pencils barely rose up because people who arnt sucked into hype realise that the value of the low tier pencils are "capped" i.e. why would ppl pay more for a crappier looking misc

Archived