Update pricing on craft #1s and other craft #s.

Satan

Prices on craft #1s, and craft numbers in general, are WAY off. For example I have been offered 12 buds pure on my #1 Fancy Dress Uniform, it's valued at 2.1 buds. I have tons of craft #1s and some other craft numbers and I estimate its undervaluing my backpack somewhere between 100-150 buds. I understand that #1s used to be worth a lot less than they are now, but its time for a change. The manual pricing system should definitely be updated. I understand having suggestion for craft numbers would be very silly and rather unwieldy so I'm not suggesting that, but I am suggesting that the manual guidelines on the prices are changed. Its affecting the value of a lot of backpacks out there and it needs to be changed, because its often causing people to sell their valuable items for a lot less than they are worth, and the lower craft #s for more than they are worth, leaving people stuck in a hard place. It needs to be changed, and I hope you all have read and agree. :)

Toxins... BP value would go insane if they changed pricing on weird items.

well someone would have to go through each hat really. for example: a #1 one man army or carl is worth crap next to say, a #1 Killer exclusive or #1 ballcap

I think we should just replace the suggested value with a note saying its worth a lot more than the regular version.

It's the same problem as pricing 1 of 1 unusuals; being correct is so unlikely that it'd be better to leave it off and let the market sort itself.

Yea it needs to be edited, but at this point a #1 one man army is worth double or triple what backpack says the #1 KE is worth. Anyway just pointing out something that needs to be updated.

I think we should just replace the suggested value with a note saying its worth a lot more than the regular version.

It's the same problem as pricing 1 of 1 unusuals; being correct is so unlikely that it'd be better to leave it off and let the market sort itself.

thats what we should do with keys :D

thats what we should do with keys :D

yes, because obviously there are only 0-2 keys on the market at any given time

yes, because obviously there are only 0-2 keys on the market at any given time

its like opposites to the extreme

• 4 weeks later...

I vote up on this.

Just like Mattie - He acquired a #1 Market Gardener for ~19 buds pure, and that item on bp.tf says it's worth 1 bud? :/

Archived