New potential misc?

ver

Just wondering: Could the Hottie's Hoodie become a new misc?

I am asking this because I find that the hat doesn't clip with other hats or miscs to badly.

I want your opinions. ;)

• Administrators

Sigh...I wish Valve never did this, now all people does is come up with random hats and call it "Potential misc"

Sigh...I wish Valve never did this, now all people does is come up with random hats and call it "Potential misc"

Well at first they stemmed from legit claims which had some truth to it Eg, hat clearly isnt in the hat region and doesnt clip with many things...etc

Now it's just i want my unusual to have a higher price so ill try create hype...etc

Anyways the misc market is dying because valve keeps adding to the misc pool, which is the reason why they arnt "jumping up" in price compared to the first few changes

Just wondering: Could the Hottie's Hoodie become a new misc?

I am asking this because I find that the hat doesn't clip with other hats or miscs to badly.

I want your opinions. ;)

maybe no.same as BOA and anger .

maybe valve will remodel the tc so its sits on a little mustace

"potential misc" bullshit is a joke

if its not a misc no one should be stupid enough to pay misc prices on the pretext that it MAY become one.

• Administrators

Well at first they stemmed from legit claims which had some truth to it Eg, hat clearly isnt in the hat region and doesnt clip with many things...etc

Now it's just "i want my unusual to have a higher price so ill try create hype...etc

Anyways the misc market is dying because valve keeps adding to the misc pool, which is the reason why they arnt "jumping up" in price compared to the first few changes

Yup, but nowadays people just randomly claim it will be a misc out of nowhere.

Yeah, I have started noticing that too. Since Valve is updating too frequently it is indeed dying slowly.

Na. Give it time. When valve decides to make stuff like the sub-zero suit and the mann of the house unusuals is the day misc hype will die.

Yup, but nowadays people just randomly claim it will be a misc out of nowhere.

Yeah, I have started noticing that too. Since Valve is updating too frequently it is indeed dying slowly.

I felt sorry for traders who got sucked into the hype quickly buying up the pushers. I saw a few of the lower tier ones sold for prices higher than the brainiac counter part... needless to say they lost a lot of profit and are now stuck with it lol

Brainiac >>>>>>>>>>pusher.

I felt sorry for traders who got sucked into the hype quickly buying up the pushers. I saw a few of the lower tier ones sold for prices higher than the brainiac counter part... needless to say they lost a lot of profit and are now stuck with it lol

Brainiac >>>>>>>>>>pusher.

yeah, i saw that. im lucky i bought my steaming pusher for like 11-12 keys and my erie for a 2.5 bud 3rd gen hat

Exquisite Rack now it's a misc... eww...

HOW DARE YOU! Beautiful hat and I just added a tf logo dapper to my tf logo rack for a beams cowl XD

Now it's just i want my unusual to have a higher price so ill try create hype...etc

Yep.

I look forward to seeing who will take part in the Nanobalaclava experiment. :)

Very true.

Irrelevant but... http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005593006/screenshot/583532302587499007

Archived