Aria Heavy-Hand

When the other team is congaing and I just kill them, they start raging.  B)

I used to do this, then I got the Conga myself

- Spies on valve servers who think they are the shit because they used lag to get backstabs on everyone on the cart

Old and of poor quality but still relevant (I dominated him so he threatened to post a YouTube video of my "suck"):

I absolutely hate entitled Spy players, especially the ones who go out of their way to try to kill other Spy players (I think that they hope to scare others to leave the server and leave themselves to be heroes; they don't seem to realise how useless they are when they're not helping their allies). Also, that comment about being unable to stream on YouTube while playing was a comment based on Australian internet.

Old and of poor quality but still relevant (I dominated him so he threatened to post a YouTube video of my "suck"):

I absolutely hate entitled Spy players, especially the ones who go out of their way to try to kill other Spy players (I think that they hope to scare others to leave the server and leave themselves to be heroes; they don't seem to realise how useless they are when they're not helping their allies). Also, that comment about being unable to stream on YouTube while playing was a comment based on Australian internet.

Oh my dear lord, that is just...... *sigh*. What is with people always thinking that you killing them once in a game is you having it out for them? Also I hold no sympathy for people who leave a server or go to spectate to try and remove a domination; that is just petty as all hell.

You destroy the enemy team and their sentries then you get autobalanced

No more, Valve servers. no more

God yes, few things are more aggravating than when your reward for being mvp is being autobalanced to team suck.

At least with the new taunts, now autobalance to the bad team means conga time 'til I can switch to spec/the other team again.

Archived