KoDoRiN

62 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you like the most?

• TF2
    • CS:GO
    • DotA2
    • sorry, i dont pray games.
    • My favorite game isn't in here. :(

I'm curious to see in a TF2 backpack.tf forums to see what game is the most popular. I would also like to see why.

I like playing TF2 just simply because it stands out from all the other fps or really any other game. With 9 different classes with endless variants of weapon combination with a lot of maps and game modes and mods, TF2 never ceased to bore me and I continue to play the game whenever I have free time. (Just wish I had better specs...hue)

CS:GO and DotA2, I don't really find much interest in it to begin with. CS:GO for being another gun happy game to me and why play DotA2 when I have SC2.

I still play tf2 but csgo has gotten my attention more, its more of a challenge in my opinion and I like the teamwork thats involved, but tf2 is still enjoyable but I prefer csgo alot better 

tf2 will always hold a special place in my heart. it's definitely a fun game.

cs:go is fine, i just suck at it.

dota 2 is bleh.

TF2 is fun if you're playing with the right retards.

CSGO, I don't wanna talk about it

DOTA2, I didn't even finish the tutorial.

• Administrators

Team Fortress 2 is one of those games that you will never get tired of. It has many game modes and maps and lots of other variants such as different classes with different abilities and much more. The stable trading is also the upper hand for Team Fortress 2, not only its an exciting and fun playing game it also brings you to another fun part side which is trading.

CS:GO as you said is a gun happy game, you won't always enjoy playing it because of the limited game modes. Its only shoot and kill game like Battlefield, can be fun at times but not always.

Dota2 can be fun at times but not always due to it being an RPG and Multiplayer online battle arena. Games like that are made for playing from time to time or playing competitive matches, you can't always play it all the time. Not to mention you need to put some time just in the tutorial to get the hang of it at first, you can't straight up play matches, you need to devote at least a few hours only in the tutorials. I don't mind but many other gamers don't like to spend few hours of time just on tutorials.

Out of these 3 games, Team Fortress 2 definitely stands out strong and is going strong. ^_^

CS:GO isnt not "another gun happy game" its completely different from battlefield & call of duty. If you play csgo with a  battlefield & call of duty state of mind you will constantly die with little kills in the match. 

I love team fortress 2 as a video game. Reason why I am on these forums & have the items that I have. 

However, I selected dota 2 as my choice because I am playin that right now more than the other 2 options. I dont even play tf2 anymore because theres no time to fit it in when I want to play other games. 

CS:GO as you said is a gun happy game, you won't always enjoy playing it because of the limited game modes. Its only shoot and kill game like Battlefield, can be fun at times but not always.

CS:GO is nowhere near as close to Call of Duty or Battlefield.

• Administrators

CS:GO isnt not "another gun happy game" its completely different from battlefield & call of duty. If you play csgo with a  battlefield & call of duty state of mind you will constantly die with little kills in the match. 

CS:GO is nowhere near as close to Call of Duty or Battlefield.

I don't think you get the point what I was trying to make. It is like Battlefield or any other war games... (Mission wise) not entirely :P because of the same mission like deathmatch, detonating the bomb at a site/defending a site from getting bombard. All war games are like that, same types of mission with limited game modes. You have to take it into account that games like CS:GO are limited, you can't really open up a whole lot.

I am not saying I don't enjoy it, it definitely stands above the crowd and very much enjoyable  but you really can't play it all the time.

TF2 for MVM and playing with friends. 

Dota 2 for playing with friends and when I want to have a game where I have to think.

CSGO for when I want to screw around with friends or actually have a strategy shooter.

Dota is my preferred as of late just because I've had time to play it.

Team Fortress 2 is one of those games that you will never get tired of.

Yea-no.

Tried it. Liked it. Played it. Loved it.

Unlike TF2, Dota2's updates happen every few days which add new chests, new items and other stuff

Dota2 has my heart now and forevermore

CS:GO>Dota>TF2

Sorry, but I used to really like TF2, until I played other games and with better games being released year by year, it's fast becoming outdated.

I wonder what rank in CS:GO the people are who say it sucks.

Tf2 because there's no stupid pre-fire in tf2 unlike cs go

I'm assuming this guy's in Silver.

EDIT: forgot to make my point, TF2 is a fun game to derp around on, however CS:GO takes competitive play on a whole new level you can't get on TF2, hence why I've started to play CS:GO more often.

CS:GO for mapping reasons.

I have to make maps on CS:GO up to a higher standard both graphically and gameplay wise for people to play it, just a bigger challenge for me.

Dota 2. Its a game of skill and 500 some hours in, I still don't consider myself good. I am always learning new things and the different modes are all pretty fun to play around in. All Random Death Match is hilarious at times. I also love the competitive scene and seeing how the pros play different heroes. I tried watching some CS:GO matches but I found it very boring

TF2 is fun because I can actually run it

Dota seems fun, but I dont want to put up with anymore Russians that I do in trading and it seems like it would be a big commitment to actually learn strategy and characters and stuff

CSGO bullet spread makes me want to shoot myself, even tho I couldnt with the fucking insane spray

none of these games compare to SWBF2, Battlefield Bad Company, Skyrim, or any of the Halos

I wonder what rank in CS:GO the people are who say it sucks.

I'm assuming this guy's in Silver.

EDIT: forgot to make my point, TF2 is a fun game to derp around on, however CS:GO takes competitive play on a whole new level you can't get on TF2, hence why I've started to play CS:GO more often.

I'm a div 4 scout and CS GO, pretty sure I'm silver. Always died to pre-fire, bane of my existence

Also so many things to do in tf2 like Saxton, SlenderFortress, ZombieFortress and Deathrun. CS GO have Minigames, Deathmatch and Zombie Run *____*

TF2 because of a quake live similiarity and teamwork.

If I were to be honest,

CS:GO, it requires teamwork and it's really hard to get those entry frags unless you can get a very accurate 1 tap shot with an AK or AWP kill, it's just hard to play on Terrorist side, no matter the map.

I pretty much suck at all of those games , i just find most enjoyable just trading (know its weird) . But if i have to pick i will definitelly choose Team Fortress 2 . Because of his awesome trading sistem , community and amazing unusuals , stranges , misc and stuff that are added up from time to time . TF2 will always have a place in my memories and heart.

Archived