Gosnell?

There

What do you guys think about Gosnell, and does it change your opinion on abortion?

It definitely changes mine. I used to be pro-life, but after seeing what this guy did, it makes me pro-choice. If we outlawed abortion, imagine how much more of this would go on. 

What do you guys think about Gosnell, and does it change your opinion on abortion?

It definitely changes mine. I used to be pro-life, but after seeing what this guy did, it makes me pro-choice. If we outlawed abortion, imagine how much more of this would go on. 

Is he that guy that killed 3 babies.

"Men should not have any dictating authority on this one."

Really? So if a woman walks outside with a gun, and starts shooting at random people, should men not be able to say that it's illegal? Because she's a woman?

Wow. I cant believe I have to say this, that thread was regarding abortion not going on a murderous rampage. Where the fuck were you going with that argument?

Pro-choice, there are enough unloved people in the world. Adding another will just add to the growing needs of society. If you are willing to care for these babies that are left to these harsh conditions that they are currently being raised or sometimes being neglected in, then by all means be my guest. But if you cannot, then you seriously need to realize that the majority babies aren't going to thrive in these conditions. For every sob story you hear of people overcoming poverty and growing up in a rundown neighborhood there are a thousand others who weren't as fortunate and possibly continue to add on to the deterring state of the environment surrounding them.

Wow. I cant believe I have to say this, that thread was regarding abortion not going on a murderous rampage. Where the fuck were you going with that argument?

He was saying that, Women went from no rights, to being superior to men. I don't see why a woman has to have the only say. Why cant a man have the say as well  I mean the baby did come out of his b*lls, right?

He was saying that, Women went from no rights, to being superior to men. I don't see why a woman has to have the only say. Why cant a man have the say as well  I mean the baby did come out of his b*lls, right?

Taken from that thread the very first post. He took the quote out of context and left out a very important detail of what I said. Way to be a douche "there" btw..

The below quote means that men (& women for that matter) who are outside the parties involved should have no right to say one way or another whether a woman CAN or CANNOT have an abortion.

Men should not have any dictating authority on this one. Husband/father is a different story.

Taken from that thread the very first post. He took the quote out of context and left out a very important detail of what I said. Way to be a douche "there" btw..

The below quote means that men (& women for that matter) who are outside the parties involved should have no right to say one way or another whether a woman CAN or CANNOT have an abortion.

So should women? What if women decide that abortion should be illegal?

NO ONE, MALE OR FEMALE, REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT, CAPITALIST OR COMMUNIST, WHATEVER OR WHOEVER SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT A WOMAN/MOTHER DOES WITH HER BODY OR AN UNBORN FETUS INSIDE HER UTERUS - UNLESS IT IS THE FATHER DISCUSSING WITH HIS BABY MOMMA AND/OR WIFE.

Clear enough for ya? I dont see how I can make it any more clearer than that.

FFS i dont know whether you are trying to troll or just legitimately retarded and cannot understand the concept I am trying to say. But you having complete hyperbole arguments is just plain stupid. 

Archived