Antivirus and Gaming Keyboard Recommendations

Tron

Recently, I built a new PC. I bought a 120GB Samsung SSD, and with it came a free copy of McAfee Anti Virus Plus. Now I heard McAfee can junk-up your computer, installing a whole bunch of random stuff and also, deleting files that are not harmful. So what are your guys recommendations for antivirus software?

Also, with my new PC I plan on getting a mechanical keyboard. I have a budget around $100AUD, so I have been looking at models like the Ducky Shine Zero and Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire Pro. Again, could you recommend a gaming keyboard that is around my budget? Note, for Americans, a keyboard worth $80 there would be around $100 in Australia, so keep that in mind =)

Make sure to consider price and performance, as my budget isn't very big.

Thanks.

Spybot Search And Destroy

AVG FREE 2014

Razer black widow,

Corsair Vengeance K70

edit, in reply to mcCool,

black widow tournament 

AVG Free

I'd seriously consider a tenkeyless keyboard. Sure, they lack of number pad, and usually features--macros. But, it's well worth it. TKL boards are so much more comfortable to use since your hands are spaced better. 

--Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid is awesome. 

Microsoft Security Essentials is a good and free program in my opinion.

As for keyboard, i'd suggest going to a store and trying stuff out. 

Recently, I built a new PC. I bought a 120GB Samsung SSD, and with it came a free copy of McAfee Anti Virus Plus. Now I heard McAfee can junk-up your computer, installing a whole bunch of random stuff and also, deleting files that are not harmful. So what are your guys recommendations for antivirus software?

Also, with my new PC I plan on getting a mechanical keyboard. I have a budget around $100AUD, so I have been looking at models like the Ducky Shine Zero and Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire Pro. Again, could you recommend a gaming keyboard that is around my budget? Note, for Americans, a keyboard worth $80 there would be around $100 in Australia, so keep that in mind =)

Make sure to consider price and performance, as my budget isn't very big.

Thanks.

Malwarebytes + Avast!

Ducky keyboards are great

• 3 weeks later...

Archived