Gaming Mouse!

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

Hey! Yeah you! 

Welcome to my first thread, luckily it has a reason. I have started playing Lobby's and enjoying more competitive TF2, however I still have a very basic Mouse.I was wondering if any of you TF2 players could recommend a mouse in the range of $20-$80. I have know other specifications, I don't care about the brand or the look, only the performance :)

Thanks! 

-Pixelated

Basic gateway mouse for me.  Don't see the need for a more complicated mouse when my basic 2 click + scrolly works fantastic :P   Though I am very picky when it comes to dpi, it's gotta be just right.

I just bought a cheap 5 button gigabyte gaming mouse for $15

I dont care for 50 dollar warcraft mouses with "5,784,209 programmable buttons!!!!"

Dafuq's a mouse? 

vp7Jxvj.jpg

How do you survive with a touch-pad! I started TF2 on my laptop and it was painful to watch.

Would you recommend it? the reviews it gets is implying a bit overpriced compared to others.

I like it, its really only good if you like to play with super high sens

I play 1800 dpi, 4 in game, 1.1 mouse accel

1.5in/360

I like it, its really only good if you like to play with super high sens

I play 1800 dpi, 4 in game, 1.1 mouse accel

1.5in/360

Not a massive fan of high sensitivity, So its a good idea, but not for me. And razor seems like the choice like going for dr dre beats :3

It's either Logitech G400 or Razer Deathadder. 

Those two have the best reputation. 

They are the best in terms of reliability, simplicity, ergonomics and price. 

Don't go for the Cyborg RAT, Razer Naga, Logitech G500, G9, total BS. 

Oh right I have the Deathadder Left Hand Mouse. Nice and simple, I hate fat mouses with thousands buttons.^^

But my mouse 3 button (mouse-wheel click) doesn't work anymore. :/

Oh right I have the Deathadder Left Hand Mouse. Nice and simple, I hate fat mouses with thousands buttons.^^

But my mouse 3 button (mouse-wheel click) doesn't work anymore. :/

That is why I always buy Logitech. 

Even when reviews say that Razer Naga Epic is cooler, I still bought Logitech G600. (I play RTS)

It's either Logitech G400 or Razer Deathadder. 

Those two have the best reputation. 

They are the best in terms of reliability, simplicity, ergonomics and price. 

Don't go for the Cyborg RAT, Razer Naga, Logitech G500, G9, total BS. 

Looks good those two, i'm checking other opinions from review sites, and see if any deals are for either.

Do you own one of the two? 

That is why I always buy Logitech. 

Even when reviews say that Razer Naga Epic is cooler, I still bought Logitech G600. (I play RTS)

I had a Logitech Left-Hand Mouse before, but that was wireless and it didn't work perfectly. Some delays.~

Does anyone own the Logitech G400, it has been rated one of the best gaming mice and currently on sale on amazon.co.uk? I have seen other opinions but have any fellow TF2 players tried it in the game?  I am worried that all the excess buttons may get in the way of the shape, any opinions? :huh:

Does anyone own the Logitech G400, it has been rated one of the best gaming mice and currently on sale on amazon.co.uk? I have seen other opinions but have any fellow TF2 players tried it in the game?  I am worried that all the excess buttons may get in the way of the shape, any opinions? :huh:

I own a MX518, identical shape and buttons. 

The buttons aren't excessive, your palm/fingers won't touch them. 

I had a Logitech Left-Hand Mouse before, but that was wireless and it didn't work perfectly. Some delays.~

It's stupid that Logitech doesn't make much Left-hand mouse, they only make symmetrical ones like Logitech G300. 

It's stupid that Logitech doesn't make much Left-hand mouse, they only make symmetrical ones like Logitech G300. 

So as a sub-topic: would the Razer Deathadder be the go-to left-handed mouse? Is there any competition in this area?

Archived