Why did Craft Hats go up a rec, then drop again?

NEATDuketor Seuss

I wasn't so sure on why all craft hats went up a reclaimed for about a month, then dropped again. They've been 1.33 as long as I can remember, and they had a meaningless spike for some reason. Can someone clear this up for me on why such a constant item changed its price, then went back? (If there is a specific reason.)

Bread box crafting. You were able to craft a bread box with 3 craft hats. Now that they aren't craftable anymore, craft hats go down. (I used the word craft quite a bit.)

Bread box crafting. You were able to craft a bread box with 3 craft hats. Now that they aren't craftable anymore, craft hats go down. (I used the word craft quite a bit.)

Mainly this. The new update also had a hand in it since everyone was rebuilding headgear like mad hoping for a lowcraft.

Demand went up significantly, so the price went up as well.  Once the demand died down, so did the price.

• Administrators

I wasn't so sure on why all craft hats went up a reclaimed for about a month, then dropped again. They've been 1.33 as long as I can remember, and they had a meaningless spike for some reason. Can someone clear this up for me on why such a constant item changed its price, then went back? (If there is a specific reason.)

Bread box hype. You needed craft hats to craft a bread box which made the demand go up, not that it is over...Almost all of them are going down again.

Archived