Problem

RadioactiveLord

I don't understand one thing. I've got some stuff that I don't like from random drops and I want to trade them for something else. In-game, it doesn't say that it's untradable, but in Steam inventory it does. So I can't trade any of my weapons in TF2. Help me plz.

Your TF2 account is not premium yet.  You have to buy something in the mann co. store to make your account premium.  It could be anything.  you could even buy something that costs 50 cents.  It doesn't matter.  Once you do that, you will be able to trade the items you have which were not granted by achievements.  Remember that items granted by achievements are not tradeable without using giftwrap.

Your TF2 account is not premium yet.  You have to buy something in the mann co. store to make your account premium.  It could be anything.  you could even buy something that costs 50 cents.  It doesn't matter.  Once you do that, you will be able to trade the items you have which were not granted by achievements.  Remember that items granted by achievements are not tradeable without using giftwrap.

Giftapults cost 10 cents I believe.

You're Free To Play.

Dumbass.

The dumbass part was kinda unnecessary, he said nothing in his post that offends anyone.

The dumbass part was kind unnecessary, he said nothing in his post that offends anyone.

I don't think it was necessary because he's clearly new and so it should not be surprising that he doesn't know everything about trading yet.  Calling him a dumbass is unfair and unreasonable, and also abusive.

Archived