BIG SCAM

Άλφα Festive BlueFire™

A guy called StatTrakâ„¢.Love <3 added me and wanna trade my unusual,he request to transfer my unusual to my other friend. So i did it. Stat(scammer) ask my friend to trade back the unusual and then the other'fake' me appear. He traded the unusual to the fake me and our unusual lose. Both unusual worth 4 buds in total. Anyone knw y?!!!! FKING ANGRY!!!
IM DUMB!!!! anyone can help report or solve?

This isn't anything new.

You can try to report it to SteamRep if you have the required evidence, which would be as effective as using a dry toothbrush to scrub your shower floor. Other than that, there isn't anything you can do.

No way to get your stuff back man, never seen someone else get their stuff back from scam's like these. Just be aware next time and don't get involved in these situations.

Just like knave said, if you have evidence. Go to steamrep. But it's barely effective.
Best of luck in the future.

I don't want to a dick as you have just been scammed but who on Earth trades items through tf2 and use a middleman?? It makes no sense.

I don't want to a dick as you have just been scammed but who on Earth trades items through tf2 and use a middleman?? It makes no sense.

the middleman is my real life friend in ssh

This isn't anything new.

You can try to report it to SteamRep if you have the required evidence, which would be as effective as using a dry toothbrush to scrub your shower floor. Other than that, there isn't anything you can do.

it would be quite effective actually.

Actually, i fell for this, but Steam rewinded the trade and i got my hat back (not duped). File a report and hope for the best.

evidence meaning wat? the unusual not in this guy StatTrakâ„¢.Love <3 BACKPACK

Actually, i fell for this, but Steam rewinded the trade and i got my hat back (not duped). File a report and hope for the best.

how? teach me pls? 4 bud.... not 4 keys

evidence meaning wat? the unusual not in this guy StatTrakâ„¢.Love <3 BACKPACK

Evidence as in chat logs, trade histories. All that good stuff.

Just go to the scammer's profile, select "Report a violation" and tell them what happened. From what i understand this usually doesn't happen, but might as well try, right?

Also, if he already sold it to someone else, i doubt you're getting it back.

The other scammer(have 3) have it and his bp is private?

Evidence as in chat logs, trade histories. All that good stuff.

He remove me as friend how do i even have time for copying

the middleman is my real life friend in ssh

That still does not disprove my point as to why you would need a middleman for steam item trading,obviously use one for paypal but normal items...It's just common sense.

That still does not disprove my point as to why you would need a middleman for steam item trading,obviously use one for paypal but normal items...It's just common sense.

yeah i knw...

I'm assuming you closed the chat log with "Stat"? Since, even if he removes you, as long as you didn't close it you have it all there. If so, ask your friend if he still has it. If not, I don't think I can help you further if you don't have any proof.

Whenever you have a middleman, you always keep track of the chat logs/trade histories just in case the middleman backfires on you.

Whenever you have a middleman, you always keep track of the chat logs/trade histories just in case the middleman backfires on you.

The middleman wont... he got his unusual worth 3 buds scammed too

I'm assuming you closed the chat log with "Stat"? Since, even if he removes you, as long as you didn't close it you have it all there. If so, ask your friend if he still has it. If not, I don't think I can help you further if you don't have any proof.

Close it...

*sigh* I don't know what to say.

http://steamrep.com/search?q=Ngkialon101 Says right here that they have 5 pending reports against them, all for the same thing. Another thing to add that seems a bit obvious that it was a scam is that they have 3 hours in TF2. With 3 hours in TF2, you're bound to not have an Unusual unless a. You just cashed out your Dota 2/CS:GO bp and are trying to make it into the TF2 economy, b. You are insanely rich irl and bought an Unusual and are trying to sell it, or c. You don't have one, which the latter seems the most apparent.

Yep, thanks.

If u track him probably the scammer is private profile my friend help me track too... but fail to track that unusual

Archived