dugs, legal or not?

puddingkip

So, I'm Dutch, and as many of you will know some drugs are legal here. I'm talking about marihuana nd other sorts of not too heavy drugs. What do you guys think, should drugs be legal, and to which extents. There is quite a difference between legalising soft drugs like weed and crocodile drug. In my opinion any drug you take which doesn't destroy your body making health care way too expensive (crocodile drug, heroine, crack) and which doesn't cause you to do damage to others should be legal. This would include xtc, speed, marihuana/weed, qat, cocaine and others. Gimme dem opinions.

What kinds are we talking about?

he was poking fun at your title.  i don't do any myself, other than weed occasionally with friends.  i think there is solid evidence that the war on drugs is costing far more of taxpayers money than regulation would.

Ahh shit, sorry for the typo man. It's 4 am and I got to go to school tomorrow at 8. Fuck I'd better get some sleep NOW.

Dug  

Noun

The udder, teat, or nipple of a female animal.

Did not know that. . .

reached my quota of positive votes for the day D,:

I mainline goat semen, come at me.

On a serious note, everyone and their grandmother smokes weed, decriminalization at the least or you have a nation of victimless criminals.

And I am too English posh, have never smoked cigg/weed.

Neither have I but I think it should be legal

Highschool was a upper or downer a day, college was a lot of hotboxes and now a few years after college its the occasional bowl with friends.

Never could roll j's efficiently and didn't ever get as high with the same green as I did with a pipe or bong.  

Flintstone vitamins FTW.

I have to take ADHD medication everyday. Along with Claritin for allergies. #poppinpillsloljkirvirgin

Archived