What Would be a Nice TF2 Birthday Gift for him/her/it?

Lemonthetic

If you were to give an unusual for the persons birthday, would you gift it?

The gifted text is lovely to see if it's from someone special but it still loses it's value if he/she was to sell it in the future.

If you were to give an unusual for the persons birthday, would you gift it?

The gifted text is lovely to see if it's from someone special but it still loses it's value if he/she was to sell it in the future.

lol why would you sell a gift. you're a terrible person if you do it no matter what

lol why would you sell a gift. you're a terrible person if you do it no matter what

"You're an idiot for giving someone a gift, don't you know that it lowers the price?"

Holy hell it's not always about how easy it is to resell.  Sometimes it's just nice to have a gifted item from someone you like.

I got a Purple Fetti hat for my boyfriend. Cute effects, I'd say. Like Fetti, Hearts, C9 or Peace will do good. 

well we don't know your budget, so im just going to say give them a circling hearts killer exclusive + purple energy viewfinder + time warp pullover + australium gold pan might do the trick

"You're an idiot for giving someone a gift, don't you know that it lowers the price?"

Holy hell it's not always about how easy it is to resell.  Sometimes it's just nice to have a gifted item from someone you like.

thats what i meant, why would you sell something someome gave you as a gift?

thats what i meant, why would you sell something someome gave you as a gift?

Horribly sorry, I misread it as "Why would you ever gift"  Eyes completely glazed over the "sell" part 

If I'm giving it to that friend I know in real-life (best friend, no homo), I'd probably gift him a class-specific (his favourite class) cosmetic or Spec/Prof killstreak weapon.

If I'm giving it to my hypothetical girlfriend I'd go for a class-specific cloud 9 hat (again, her favourite class)

Otherwise, a cosmetic hat w/ confetti is good enough if you seek for a generic birthday-themed gift.

Well, I'd gift an unusual, no matter how much its worth. However, to my good internet friends I usually gift something like a hat crafted by me. Good hat, y'know.

Don't like that ring btw

depends on what they're into, if they dont like tf2 you could give them games, if they like tf2 then a ring would be nice, if they like cosmetics and unusuals a nice unusual for their fave class would be good

If I'm giving it to that friend I know in real-life (best friend, no homo), I'd probably gift him a class-specific (his favourite class) cosmetic or Spec/Prof killstreak weapon.

If I'm giving it to my hypothetical girlfriend I'd go for a class-specific cloud 9 hat (again, her favourite class)

Otherwise, a cosmetic hat w/ confetti is good enough if you seek for a generic birthday-themed gift.

Thank you! You're the only one that is NOT willing to give like $250 or more for a friend! I'd give a friend a hat or pretty good strange. Real good friends may get something close to a key. Also, back to the others, what's even wrong with selling a gift you got?

Also, back to the others, what's even wrong with selling a gift you got?

Well, it's a gift. Someone gave it to you because they thought you'd enjoy it. A gift should hold enough sentimental value for someone to not sell it for a profit. 

Archived