PS3 controller on PC

Chief D

I tried Alan Wake and the controls are... I don't know, I just can't get used to it. I read playing it with a controller is much better, but the only one I have is a PS3 controller. I read about a program called motioninjoy or something  which apparently is shit and can fuck up your controller. Any idea of another driver or solution??

I had used motionjoy. It works if you get it working. 

But can really truck up your drivers. Happened to me, but only when you plug in a new wireless device. 

motionjoy never really worked for me. But i did use a program called joy2key or something for my ps2 controller once

why do you need a controler? what is wrong with mouse and keys

Try playing Alan Wake. I've heard it's part of the experience of being just a scared regular guy in a nightmare but it still gets annoying.

use ds3 tool, install the driver. use the xbox 360 controller emulator option. its the 4th one i think? works like a charm on everything. motionjoy is completely unncessary. 

use ds3 tool, install the driver. use the xbox 360 controller emulator option. its the 4th one i think? works like a charm on everything. motionjoy is completely unncessary. 

Looked for it, ended up installing loads of shit and no DS3 tool. Got a link for a good copy?

oh i made a mistake. ds3 tool IS motionjoy. i have a version thats simply called 'ds3 tool' thats why i got confused. heres a link. just download and install and run it. its pretty simple you shouldn't need any guides. i reccomend using the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator option, since a lot of games that support gamepads on pc use the xbox control scheme by default. just imagine that the face buttons on the ps3 controller correspond to the y/a/b/x buttons on the xbox controller. pretty simple.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2y3pbr

and lastly motionjoy wont fuck up your ps3 controller, ever. i've been using ds3tool since 2008.

oh i made a mistake. ds3 tool IS motionjoy. i have a version thats simply called 'ds3 tool' thats why i got confused. heres a link. just download and install and run it. its pretty simple you shouldn't need any guides. i reccomend using the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator option, since a lot of games that support gamepads on pc use the xbox control scheme by default. just imagine that the face buttons on the ps3 controller correspond to the y/a/b/x buttons on the xbox controller. pretty simple.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2y3pbr

and lastly motionjoy wont fuck up your ps3 controller, ever. i've been using ds3tool since 2008.

Well I saw some posts about it... Hmm. I'll check it out when I want to continue playin alan wake. I'm more into don't starve, CSGO and Dota 2 atm. This stupid card game got me into game sI had never payed attention to, lol.

Archived