What should i do now? (Russians ruining everything.)

swaveboard  SKREECH)))

Firstly, this has nothing to do with the assault on the MH17 plane so don't shitstorm this thread. Thanks!

post-7332-0-39334400-1405750659_thumb.jpg

post-7332-0-04952800-1405750668_thumb.jpg

I bought a copy of CS:GO for 3 keys (1 key below market price) and I low and behold it got revoked from my steam library. As you can guess I'm fuming mad now and I can only say "пошел на хуй".

The trade wasn't imbalanced or anything, not like 3 ref for half-life 3 or anything, just a few refs below market price and the guy didn't look too suspicious, but i've since learned not to trust any russian person on steam from this. (Except maybe prominent traders)

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=807 - Steam states that it would return the items given for the game (3 Keys) but I just know it would take another few millennia for my report to be processed. So what should i do now? And if I should report what format should it be in?

Thanks and beware of Mr. Day-Z for 6 keys and CS:GO for 3 keys, he's still out there on an alt.

Pro tip: Never buy from Russians. If they don't speak your language and they try to sell you cheap games, they're not to be trusted.

well, steam support refunded my keys when my gift was invalidated

Aside from the generic messages, they're pretty helpful :3

well, steam support refunded my keys when my gift was invalidated

Aside from the generic messages, they're pretty helpful :3

How long did it take Paincakes? C:

Pro tip: Never buy from Russians. If they don't speak your language and they try to sell you cheap games, they're not to be trusted.

One tried to sell me a RU version of a game I really wanted for half off and kept pushing me to buy it from him. Then he laughed and called me a scammer when I called him out on it and then swore at me in his backwards, upside-down language

One tried to sell me a RU version of a game I really wanted for half off and kept pushing me to buy it from him. Then he laughed and called me a scammer when I called him out on it and then swore at me in his backwards, upside-down language

Can't stand the ones who insult people when they don't want anything; it pisses me off.

this describes about every russian in the tf2 economy

haha ^^

this describes about every russian in the tf2 economy

Except every once in a blue moon you miraculously get a genuine Russian trader who barely speaks, but pays your price so it doesn't matter too much.

I bought DayZ for 11 keys once... same happened to me. The guy went offline and was never seen again :|

And I never saw my DayZ gift again

I bought DayZ for 11 keys once... same happened to me. The guy went offline and was never seen again :|

And I never saw my DayZ gift again

LOL he was selling day Z for 6 keys.

Welp, I am a quarter Russian and quarter Ukrainian...

But then I live in Australia, so no scamming for me, I guess ^^

Welp, I am a quarter Russian and quarter Ukrainian...

Damn which side are you fighting on?

Joke dun get mad plz.

Joke dun get mad plz.

I no mad :3 Anyway, Russia, I believe ^^ I mean, it's not exactly war, it's more tension atm.

Joke dun get mad plz.

Why not both sides?

The conspiracies are real.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guys i have no connection with russians in any aspect of my life but saying "never trust a russian" is really stupid. Scammers have no nationality. The correct saying is "never trust anyone". You can reduce your chance to get scammed by trading with only "trusted,high rep" traders and there is a lot of trusted russian traders.

I no mad :3 Anyway, Russia, I believe ^^ I mean, it's not exactly war, it's more tension atm.

I wouldn't want to after the rebels shot down the civilian plane :P Shitstorm is imminent.

Archived