Why is Anime so Awesome

Jakey-Boo

I hate the kind of anime watching people who:

-think they are 'OMG SUPER DARK' by watching SnK, SAO or Death Note or some shit like that

-say 'i watch for PLOT EHEHEHE U KNO WAT I MEN B)))))'

-think that 'Super-Fan-Service-Lesbian-Loli-Adventure-On-A-Beach-With-Many-Tentacle-Monsters-And-Everyone-Getting-Depressed-While-Fighting-Giant-Nude-Monsters-That-Are-Correct-' anime are 'SUPER COOL HARDCORE'

-ones that buy pillows and think of them as real people

-ones that do not know that ANIME, MANGA and ANIME-INFLUENCED THING are diffrent things

-ones that say lesbian/gay shipping 'IS TOTALLY OK AND GUD IF U SAY NO THEY GTFO U CANT HAV OPINION!!11ONE'

Code geass. Enuf said

Fuck yes. 

As much as I enjoyed Code Geass, I put it second on my list behind only Bounen no Xamdou. 

There is so many different types of anime that you can't say every anime is shit.

Anyway I recommend you to watch Welcome to NHK

Very true, and Welcome to the NHK was phenomenal.

It sucks.

Anime isn't shit, and you're not a shit person for thinking that it's shit, it's just something some people like more than others. 

Also, can we please stop making threads about it? I love it, but it's a huge flamewar waiting to happen. 

Fuck yes. 

As much as I enjoyed Code Geass, I put it second on my list behind only Bounen no Xamdou. 

Very true, and Welcome to the NHK was phenomenal.

Anime isn't shit, and you're not a shit person for thinking that it's shit, it's just something some people like more than others. 

Also, can we please stop making threads about it? I love it, but it's a huge flamewar waiting to happen.

But you are Jesus, you can stop a flamewar..... Right?!

But you are Jesus, you can stop a flamewar..... Right?!

My powers are limited when it comes to people posting online. 

I can't promise you anything. 

My powers are limited when it comes to people posting online.

I can't promise you anything.

Can you turn water into wine?

Stopped watching anime around late last year, the new stuff just isn't interesting. I've watched most things that interested me so it's okay I guess.

I do enjoy reading manga still though.

Never got the whole deal with anime. The only shows I've ever watched were Bleach (like episode <100), all of Death Note, and like 2 episodes of Bobobo (retarted ass show. regretted watching it and I still feel half stupid for doing so).

I see lots of people out there that get so weird with anime and end up talking "like this~ <3 :3 c; ", binge watch an entire series in like three days, and have profile pics and their entire internet profiles filled with anime stuff. I don't need any of that. lol (before you ask, my profile pic was drawn by a close friend of mine and I like her drawing)

Anywho, I watch The Boondocks. It's an American show but anime-styled tho I don't think it counts as one.

Archived