10 members have voted

1. 1. how much u agree w/ current tf price on H spells

• 90% +
    • 70% +
    • 50% +
    • 30% +
    • 10% -
    • Undervalued
  2. 2. How much u value H spells after its used (tf price)

3. 3. should H spells be fixed/ erased?

is it going to be fixed? that was what i heard, so i didnt take any H spells, but they are still here

what do u think of them?

vote and leave ur comments if u have something to add

I don't know ic they will or should but holloween 2013 may erase or effect. I like the the idea of legit glitchs in the game. I wish the others worked

[ ] Let's no longer report prices of traded items.  Why?  Because....uh....reasons!

[x] Let's continue to report the prices of traded items.  Why?  Because that just makes sense.

I hope they fix it. It's a glitch and glitches should be fixed.

And I hate that I always get dumb "but it has a spell" offers and they think it makes bills = bud it's annoying

I hope they fix it. It's a glitch and glitches should be fixed.

And I hate that I always get dumb "but it has a spell" offers and they think it makes bills = bud it's annoying

Glitchs exist in real life.  Collector coins is a good example but these are better in a way.  If they stay than those items will be worth more than buds.  Unlike unusuals that come from crates, these arent produced.  There can only be a few thousand or so.  Some better than others.  They will eventualy get named/ids and probably have a price guide section for just them.

maybe i should ask would they still exist after the new halloween, or experience a sharp change in price

Archived