DejaQ

Heavy hats  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Nicest heavy hat out of these?

• One-Man Army
    • Soviet Gentleman
    • Gym Rat
    • Hound Dog

Hound Dog and Toque aren't on the list because I don't like them, they sit strangely on his head.

lmao at the guy selling his hat

My only problem with the hound dog is the shine on the glasses, it looks wrong and isn't my favourite out of that list definitely. 

Thanks for your loadout ideas, Omani! The rest too!

Based on other ideas, how does this sound?

Vivid Plasma One-Man Army painted Gold, Cuban Bristle Crisis and Siberian painted yellow or Heavy lifter

I'm on an old computer and loadout.tf doesn't work ( http://i.gyazo.com/8d57c6f074524b289070bbdb685a584e.png that happens), can someone give me their opinions on that?

The one man army is pretty cool the cappos on the other hand is awesome too
but i like the team captain the most in my loadout with the eye catcher and the appatchiks apparel even though its the only heavy hat i have at the time

Everyone seems to like the Capo...

What's an example loadout that it looks good in?

Just about everything, lol.

I run two Capo's Cappers loadout types, personally.

I've got my "deity" hoovies (Jesushoovy & Satanhoovy) which consists of a Capo's Capper, an All-Father, and the Heavy's Hockey Hair. This is my personal favorite go-to Heavy loadout, as you can see in my profile picture.

My second Capo's Capper loadout is my "Mobster" Heavy. I use the Capo's Capper, the Bristle Crisis, and the Soviet Sophisticate.

The Capo's Capper looks good with just about anything IMO, but those are the sets that I prefer and use.

Hard Counter is the best, no matter what anyone else says. Well, it's solid third after the Hound Dog and Merc's Mohawk.

Archived