Theory to dupe items?

Status Update Nazi

So when items are hijacked and you report your stuff to steam providing relative evidince they dupe you inventory for you. So assuming they check ip's to prevent this couldnt a way to dupe your inv and get original items back be to due the following:

1) Have a friend make a steam account on his PC

2) have him install a proxy any will do

3) Have him hijack your account with the steam key you provided him from your email

4) He trades all his stuff to another account that you make while using a proxy to a diff location far away

5) have friend change proxy location with another account and trade to him

Now your inventory has been traded to 3 different accounts preferably "all around the world" and then with your original account not using a proxy make your claim to steam providing fake evidence from a fake chat log and what ever else you need and then once steam give you your dupes you then have your friend trade the items back to you.

This theoretically should work right?

And for all speculator no i wont do this (i have to much cash money invested) im just wondering about these things

You will be banned.

How will they figure it out though?

I mean, set up proxy, trade different account, sell all stuff from that new account with proxy for cash. Go to steamsupport. They restore your inventory and you get all your items back which you can sell for cash once again. You could probably only do it once though and if you really get phished they might not restore it since they might think something phishy is going on. See what I did there?

How will they figure it out though?

Well the fact that he is using a proxy (i.e. no hacking skills) how would he get past the steam guard lol.

Kinda sus to wait the week and then trade right?

Steam have their ways of verifying (i know a few ppl that tried similar tactics and was refused)

So when items are hijacked and you report your stuff to steam providing relative evidince they dupe you inventory for you. So assuming they check ip's to prevent this couldnt a way to dupe your inv and get original items back be to due the following:

1) Have a friend make a steam account on his PC

2) have him install a proxy any will do

3) Have him hijack your account with the steam key you provided him from your email

4) He trades all his stuff to another account that you make while using a proxy to a diff location far away

5) have friend change proxy location with another account and trade to him

Now your inventory has been traded to 3 different accounts preferably "all around the world" and then with your original account not using a proxy make your claim to steam providing fake evidence from a fake chat log and what ever else you need and then once steam give you your dupes you then have your friend trade the items back to you.

This theoretically should work right?

And for all speculator no i wont do this (i have to much cash money invested) im just wondering about these things

You don't think people already know this? This started in like 2012 and people got banned for it because they got caught. Hence why steam support rarely grants items back anymore.

You don't think people already know this? This started in like 2012 and people got banned for it because they got caught. Hence why steam support rarely grants items back anymore.

*hence why steam became a bitch to restore items even when people legit got phished

Well the fact that he is using a proxy (i.e. no hacking skills) how would he get past the steam guard lol.

Kinda sus to wait the week and then trade right?

Steam have their ways of verifying (i know a few ppl that tried similar tactics and was refused)

it would already take ~2 weeks for the steam support ticket anyways

Archived