How to get a Burning (Robo) Gibus! (?)

Consiglieres Handlebar

So, I had this idea a while back.

What if,

Like every month (Or every few weeks) a large group of people get together too unbox 1 (Or more if you want, 1 minimum) Robocrate. Naturally, due to the fact it's incredibley rare to unbox an unusual (0.1% or 0.01%) and even rarer since we're aiming specificly (Burning Flames Galvanised Gibus) it will take an insane amount of time. But with enough people and enough Robocrates, I'm sure it's possible.

If enough people see this and want too take part, I'd be happy too start a Group and get this going! :D

Any thoughts/opinions/crituqes?

Oh, nvm. Turns out you can get the Gibus in any crate :l

Ur a dum faget

I thought everyone knew this

you can get the gibus with any crate the robo crates are the only ones you can get robo unusual effects tho xD

Facepalm, you can only get robo unusual hats and robo effects from robo crate which means you can only get a robo gibus unusual from a robo crate. I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't know this.  

Facepalm, you can only get robo unusual hats and robo effects from robo crate which means you can only get a robo gibus unusual from a robo crate. I'm surprised at the amount of people who don't know this. 

lel you're wrong

I reckon it'd actually be really cool to get a massive group of people to unbox one crate a week, and at the end of the year or something, whoever got the most wins. Idk

I reckon it'd actually be really cool to get a massive group of people to unbox one crate a week, and at the end of the year or something, whoever got the most wins. Idk

ye im up for this

It would be a tie for first at 0 Unusuals.

So, I had this idea a while back.

What if,

Like every month (Or every few weeks) a large group of people get together too unbox 1 (Or more if you want, 1 minimum) Robocrate. Naturally, due to the fact it's incredibley rare to unbox an unusual (0.1% or 0.01%) and even rarer since we're aiming specificly (Burning Flames Galvanised Gibus) it will take an insane amount of time. But with enough people and enough Robocrates, I'm sure it's possible.

If enough people see this and want too take part, I'd be happy too start a Group and get this going! :D

Any thoughts/opinions/crituqes?

No.

you can get the gibus with any crate the robo crates are the only ones you can get robo unusual effects tho xD

1%  0.66% is the chance of getting an unusual :))

I'm down for this. I'm gonna be starting my weekly crafting soon once I get more keys. This could help

lel you're wrong

ye im up for this

v7sacx.jpg

Archived