Best Item Overpay

Monte

Sometimes (most times) when I ask for overpay in items, I get offered cancerous killstreak, genuine and vintage items. Rarely I get some pretty great overpay in items.

http://i.imgur.com/ajbxa0i.png

What's the best item overpay you've recieved?

Sorry if this thread has already been made somewhere.

someone wanted my sf amby when it was 9 keys and he paid a s watch when it was 9, sf sapper when it was 6, an all father when it was 2, and 2 keys

edit: the next month sf amby went down to 5

Some guy paid 4 black painted hats for my s. scatter

he asked me if I accepted overpay, put 1 in, and I started typing "sure", then put in 3 more >.>

Ive also had lots of people value spec ks items the same as the normal versions for item overpay

a buds worth of stuff for a copy of terraria. its a long story.

basically, guy trades me, puts in good stuff, and asks to buy terraria (which i was selling for 4 keys, hue). he puts in like a buds worth of stuff, says its like 4 keys, so i readied up.

this was almost 2 years ago iirc

Also, i have an even better deal which is a secret because it was such a good deal

While selling CSGO keys for TF2 pures I got for 53 csgo keys a 6 buds unusual sold recently for 5 pures :>

I was selling a Strange shotgun and someone add me and offered  a key in items, i told him to add up more. He added over a bud in overpay. Not saying I took it or anything.

Paid: Unique Half Zatoichi.

Recieved: Strange Hitmans Heatmaker, 0.33, 4 weps

Paid: Genuine Ham Shank

Recieved: Carbonado Botkiller Minigun Mk.1, Uncraftable Dragonborn's Helmet, Another random hat

Paid: 1 Unique weapon (Can't remember)

Received: 0.33 in metal

I <3 doing tradin for newbs

Guy added some weps and crates, I was like, fine I guess... Turned out he added a pallet of crates which was worth 2 keys o.o

Paid: Unique Half Zatoichi.

Recieved: Strange Hitmans Heatmaker, 0.33, 4 weps

Paid: Genuine Ham Shank

Recieved: Carbonado Botkiller Minigun Mk.1, Uncraftable Dragonborn's Helmet, Another random hat

Paid: 1 Unique weapon (Can't remember)

Received: 0.33 in metal

I <3 doing tradin for newbs

inb4 banned for sharking

I sold my strange kritzkrieg when it was on a peak, wanted 51, got 45, s. f. frontier justice and strange huntsman, both with mega-expensive parts. And then kritzkrieg hit the bottom after this.

Love this guy.

16 weapons for a manmelter because i thought it was a high level (33) (i was a f2p, this was one of my first trades). s.neon for a whirly warrior (still f2p). s.wrap+ whirly for a s.black box and a brim full (still f2p) (and s.boxes were 1.2 keys at the time). S.FaN for a bertha mordebat (got 4 keys for that). But i made so many bad trades that i pretty much stayed even lol

inb4 banned for sharking

I asked for their prices, each.

1 weapon for zatoichi

2 ref for Shank

1 weapon for that weapon

I guess they really wanted it :/

My first trade ever, someone trades me, I added strange huo long heater, the guy adds s. scattergun. I was so happy.

Then I sold the scatter for a craft all-class hat .-.

Archived