How do i find sold itmes on tf2 outpost?

Darwon99

I can't seem to find sold items on tf2 outpost and i want create a new price suggestion but cant do it without solds. PLS help!!!!

You can either use trade.tf, bookmark trades containing the specific to check when they sell, or look through item histories,

You can either use trade.tf, bookmark trades containing the specific to check when they sell, or look through item histories,

Well, let's say i want someone to find my old trade that contain a fed fighting fedora with smoking.

8716aa3aac21690719d7929ae5f99bde.png

I have searched on trade.tf for my unusual and n0thing comes up.

What have i done wrong?

How to search for closed/sold trades:

Currently Outpost doesn't allow for the searching of closed trades. Bookmarking links which you are tracking and returning to them later can be a good way of finding solds.

Trade.tf's all listing's search feature. Avoid using the good deal's section in searching for sold proof. (Refer to improving suggestions for more info)

Looking at the previously accepted suggestion the unsolds then may be now sold. Be aware of outdated proof which do not reflect current prices.

Following histories of items. Although this is more leaning towards rare/collectable items which is beyond the scope of this guide, you can track completed item sales by looking up closed trades of the previous owners.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/

You can look in the item history, go back to the previous owner of the item, and look at some of the items he has now, if thoose items come from the owner of the item you are currently trying to find out what sold for, there is a very good chance that is what it sold for.

Archived