need help pricing my strange professional killstreak shotgun

Heliosprime

Sorry this is my first post so im sure theres going to be lots of errors, but my problem is as the title says. My S. pro killstreak shotguns killstreak is cerebral discharge and the sheen is mean green i tried to put a price on it myself but some one thought i was sharking/scamming because i didnt know a good solid price i might have been too high on it but my price was 1 bud because instead of asking around i just looked around on TF2outpost at all the strange pro ks shotguns and saw some as high as 3 buds and a few at 2 buds and some just 1 bud and a few keys so could i get some help with this please.

alright well i commented on that link you sent me in the first comment you made should i just delete this post or somthing and ill just try to sell it for 9 keys would that be a fair price for it?

• Administrators

alright well i commented on that link you sent me in the first comment you made should i just delete this post or somthing and ill just try to sell it for 9 keys would that be a fair price for it?

I will just ask a mod to lock this up since you posted there and yeah, go for it.  ^_^

Archived