Next Heavy Misc prediction

Seminal Inhalation

Since it's pretty damn obvious that Demoman is next on the list to get a new misc, and it will obviously be the infamous Shaman Mask.

After him, it's heavy. What do you think will be the new heavy misc?

Honestly, the mask of shaman is the ugliest demo hat I've seen in TF2.

Next Heavy Misc, hm probably the Sammy Cap.

The people claiming Trophy Belt still make me laugh. Valve should just make the Menpo unusual, imo. It'd be better than turning all these new hats into miscs since most just get engulfed into the other hat and become barely visible such as the case with Yellow Belt and Pencil Pusher. although I admit the Pyromancer's Mask was a good switch to misc choice.

The people claiming Trophy Belt still make me laugh. Valve should just make the Menpo unusual, imo. It'd be better than turning all these new hats into miscs since most just get engulfed into the other hat and become barely visible such as the case with Yellow Belt and Pencil Pusher. although I admit the Pyromancer's Mask was a good switch to misc choice.

Well... that was completely relevant.

Well... that was completely relevant.

I thought it was a relevant tangent. Anyways, Optometrist's Mirror is prolly next. I realize Medic already got a semi-recent misc that no one seems to realize (Das Hazmatten), but that didn't stop triple miscs for Pyro.

Honestly, the mask of shaman is the ugliest demo hat I've seen in TF2.

Next Heavy Misc, hm probably the Sammy Cap.

Sammy Cap is pretty much guaranteed to become a misc.

if that becomes a misc...

mother of christ

didnt you know valve likes to fuck with people

also the equip region and clipping isnt that bad

I think the coupe could become a misc, it just slips under any heavy hat and doesn't seem to clip at all. The dread sticks out of half the heavy hats anyway >_>. The rag is another possibility too but the sammy is a clear front runner.

Everyone seems to forget the pirate bandana for demo, that and the shaman/menpo will probs be the ones up for demo.  

Medic, well i don't like the oto mirror or zee goggles as they clip so much with every hat :/ 

Edit: The demoman should have the stylish degroot made unusual quality + misc.

That fro clips with everything. :/

if the game detected that you had the fro on, it could move the equip region of another hat up 15 centimetes and problem solved

if the game detected that you had the fro on, it could move the equip region of another hat up 15 centimetes and problem solved

Too much work for Valve.

I really hope the Minnesota Slick becomes a misc, out of all the heavy hair, that has to be the best one. But like what Viper said, valve definitely messes us, so the Dread Knot would be my second guess.

I thought it was a relevant tangent. Anyways, Optometrist's Mirror is prolly next. I realize Medic already got a semi-recent misc that no one seems to realize (Das Hazmatten), but that didn't stop triple miscs for Pyro.

medic =/= heavy ;-;

Capo's Capper for next Heavy Misc. 

If it does, I've got two first gen. God-tier Miscs. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I really hope the Minnesota Slick becomes a misc, out of all the heavy hair, that has to be the best one. But like what Viper said, valve definitely messes us, so the Dread Knot would be my second guess.

yeah that would be awesome if this becomes a misc or some other decent heavy hair that doesnt clip with anything

Archived