Listed unusual prices shifting up and down.

KMOS

There's a question I have in mind that I've wanted to ask for a while.

Because of my ignorance in unusual prices, I use bp.tf to check unusual prices.

However, how come does it seem the numbers go up and down constantly without new suggestions being accepted?

One day I look at the price of my Orb Fire Vintage Tyro, the price range is 1.6 - 1.9, a while later it's 1.8 - 2.1, now it's 1.7 - 2.

Then when I bought my Green Confetti Heavy Duty Rag, the suggested price was 15 - 18 keys, I paid 16 keys for it, now it's 12 - 16 keys.

Why does this keep happening? Note that these two unusuals didn't have new accepted price suggestions, also it seem to occur systematically for the same hat with different effects.

• 1 month later...

Unusuals are stored as USD and the changes in the price od buds and keys are screwing with it's pricing.

The logic behind it is that if a hat is worth 2 buds (currently~45$) and in the future if buds are worth 60$ does that make the hat worth still 2 buds? as most unusuals are normally bought via paypal or buying buds in order to get an unusual.

Hope i helped!

ps. many people are saying that it shouldnt be tied down so it may/may not change in the near future

In short, ur hat is worth the same amount as it did the last time someone priced it. The trade currency it is priced in continues to change.

Hopefully a fix is on the way since most unusuals arent done only paypal 

And the problem is, it is being converted with the wrong bud and key $$

Archived