can this guy be reported?

BigBlackMan

He claims that I have scammed him in the trade for this unusual beak when actually what went down is, he added me wanting to offer on one of my unusuals but then I've already sold it. Then after discussing, I struck a deal with him to trade my scorching tree + PE coupe + bunch of keys. Then later after the trade, he said : oh fuck, I thought it was a burning tree. You Scammer! I haven't had a burning tree in my inventory for like a month. Here's the trade : http://i.imgur.com/jLzKwDI.png

Here's my backpack http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198109854640 Check it. Never had anything else to quickswitch it with

His fault for not noticing it was a scorching tree. You can't report him, but have counter-proof in hand in case he decides to report you.

Edit: Banned for abusive language. Good job!

i dont think that ban was necessary :/ I would have lashed out if someone falsely accused me of scamming.

>Calls someone a faggot

a cigarettee butt! no but seriously i hate it when people use that word...

Edit: Banned for abusive language. Good job!

Ye, my mouth's got me in a few sticky situations too before.

Say a few dirty words and suddenly they shove the banhammer down your throat

And to OP, he can't do anything about it for two reasons.

• There's no proof that you told him that it was a burning tree
  • As you stated, backpack history shows it'd be impossible for you to quickswitch anyways.

It'd be best to just block him and move along, since you know you've done nothing wrong, unless you feel like doing a trade-back for whatever reason.

Archived