#lanadelrey  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Lana Del Rey?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Summertime Sadness is literally one of the worst songs I've ever heard, it's always on the radio and it's annoying.

I hate it, and I don't know how you can enjoy her music (I was only using 1 example, there is way too many out there and I don't wanna waste my time discussing a terrible artist)

thing is summertime sadness isn't her best song imo.

I enjoy her music obviously because I have a different music taste than you.

what I meant by "you didn't watch any of her videos etc" was the fact you judged a book by it's cover, either using the images I provided or the picture shown in the video.

you're pathetic tbh.

Summertime Sadness is literally one of the worst songs I've ever heard, it's always on the radio and it's annoying.

I hate it, and I don't know how you can enjoy her music (I was only using 1 example, there is way too many out there and I don't wanna waste my time discussing a terrible artist)

Start listening to some real music

ps. it's not like im judging your music tastes you twats.

i do think thats one of her better songs.

I think it was because of the promotion it got through The Great Gatsby. Stuck in my head

I think it was because of the promotion it got through The Great Gatsby. Stuck in my head

i listened to it previously, then I ended up playing it more often after the great gatsby lol.

ur a fuckhead

I'd like to see a picture of you smiling please - NO NOT FOR THAT PURPOSE EITHER, simply to compare.

ps. if you're going to vote no pls leave a comment why thnx

This is obviously a discussion ^

Rule 1 of arguing: If they don't have same opinion as you, call them a fuckhead.

I can tell you didn't actually watch the videos or look her up, so your opinion is pretty invalid. That being said, you can think what you want. It's your loss really...

TIL "Invalid Opinions"

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun

1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I think her music is awful, and she looks okay, but that's it.

She seems so annoyingly self-pitying to me in her music, and the photos you posted are really trying hard to make her look pretty, which works averagely.

Though my opinion on her music is on the music she made a year or so back, haven't heard her recent stuff and I'm not pausing my G'nR playlist for her

Second post in a row

Third post in a row

Could you please use the mulitquote button?

She seems so annoyingly self-pitying to me in her music, and the photos you posted are really trying hard to make her look pretty, which works averagely.

Though my opinion on her music is on the music she made a year or so back, haven't heard her recent stuff and I'm not pausing my G'nR playlist for her

You don't have same opinion as him, so it's invalid, fuck off

ur a fuckhead

I'd like to see a picture of you smiling please - NO NOT FOR THAT PURPOSE EITHER, simply to compare.

ps. if you're going to vote no pls leave a comment why thnx

Ill totally do it man, just tell me where to... Ill put it in great below. >:D

Ill totally do it man, just tell me where to... Ill put it in great below. > :D

I've seen him in real life before, he's not the worst vision you could get

you're pathetic tbh.

I find this phrase extremely hilarious considering your profile picture, you making a whole topic on Lana Del Ray and that all opposing opinion against her you think is wrong.

Rule 1 of arguing: If they don't have same opinion as you, call them a fuckhead.

i was actually only fucking around when i called angelmander a fuckhead.

i love him/her.

it's an invalid opinion because you judged a book by it's cover, eg. you only looked at images I provided or the cover picture of the song lol.

no fucks given about multi-posting.

you should probably listen to some of her more recent stuff and then re-judge because the music she made a year ago isn't as good as the music she makes now imo. but yeah, thanks for not being a twat about it and actually posting your genuine opinion.

also to the people making fun of my posts, i wish you luck in life, because you're not going to get far with an attitude like that.

inb4 "omg its the internet i was only joking leleleleleleel" "omg butthurt" "no ur argument is invalid"

grow the fuck up. i understand not everyone is going to like her, but if you actually posted a genuine opinion of her i wouldn't be so pissed off.

You don't have same opinion as him, so it's invalid, fuck off

omg ur a sik internet trole i wish i was as cool as u :))))))))))))))))))))))

faggot.

I find this phrase extremely hilarious considering your profile picture, you making a whole topic on Lana Del Ray and that all opposing opinion against her you think is wrong.

i don't think everyone elses opinions are wrong? some people don't like her, that's fine.

but the fact some people, not going to name names, have the audacity to judge her one what's shown in this thread really pisses me off because they're just ignorant fucks.

most people voting no in the poll or commenting negatively have never heard one of her songs, nor have taken the time to actually look her up.

Archived