[How-To] Outpost/Bazaar/Trade Offer Desktop Notifications!

www.

Okay so basically I found through some easy-ass searching that you can have notifications sent to you from TF2 Outpost and Steam for when someone bothers you. Came very useful to me seeing as i'm always stalking my "trades" on Outpost and making sure I don't miss a trade offer, for my trades tell people to only send trade offers. Wow, holy shit is it useful.

Two easy steps:

Ka-Fucking Bam. Easy as shit, you're done. Yes, as long as you're signed in, the shit works.
The inventory helper even has a sweet chime you can have if you're a blind trader.

BONUS: If you're about that Dota 2 life on Dota2Lounge, they even have an extension for you.

TL;DR?
- Outpost thing
- Trade Offers thing
- Dota2Lounge thing

GG, make sure that you have Chrome enabled to run in the background if you want them to pop up on your desktop.
It's fucking magical. You're welcome ;)

UPDATE: Curly Brace let me know that the Bazaar extension is not working, will update the post when I hear of it working again.

It's a serious hindrance to me. Refreshing it works on occasion but it's not working anymore. I can't trade at all :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this topic is kind of old, but i guess it's better just to ask here than creating a new one.
Does anyone know how to enable the trade offers notifications with steam inventory helper? it doesn't work for me, no notification whatsoever.

I know this topic is kind of old, but i guess it's better just to ask here than creating a new one.

Does anyone know how to enable the trade offers notifications with steam inventory helper? it doesn't work for me, no notification whatsoever.

I have the same problem.

Archived