Question about Professional Killstreak

WakeUpFever

Get a killstreak over 5 and it will show slightly. I think the effect maxes out at 20 or 30 kills.

I got over 10 but it only shows my loch n load's and when I switch to melee, it shows my caber's effect. when I look.

Well, if you are referring to your Vintage Professional Killstreak Ullapool Caber, you don't have it equipped.

I got over 10 but it only shows my loch n load's and when I switch to melee, it shows my caber's effect. when I look.

You have to have a killstreakless item for the charge to show.

If you have a normal eyelander though, you can stack the charge with the single eye effect of the eyelander.

Killstreak weapons count your total killstreak so for example you get 7 kills with your killstreak grenade launcher and 3 kills with your killstreak eyelander, your chargin targe will count your total killstreak, in this case 10. It will show effect according to it. As chargin targe, splendid screen and mantreads are all passively active the eye will show the effect at all time no matter what weapon you are holding. If you have another professional killstreak weapon equipped the chargin targe effect will act as "a secondary effect", meaning that the professional weapon will have the eye effect shown unless you are holding a non-professional killstreak weapon. So if you have a 10 killstreak and your load out consists of professional killstreak grenade launcher, professional killstreak chargin targe and a killstreak eyelander:

When you are holding grenade launcher the eye effect of the grenade launcher is shown as the active weapon is professional.

When you are holding the eyelander the eye effect of the chargin targe is shown as the active weapon isn't professional killstreak and will show the secondary effect: chargin targe eye effect

5 kills will start showing the eye effect and maxes out at 10 kills.

Archived