Help ASAP....

ParmesanChicken

• Administrators

In your title it sounded like something terrible shit happened to you or some other and all I found out is that a person is trolling, and his troll skills are extremely poor as well.

...I don't see the point of mass reporting at all. 

Stop being a backseat moderator, cleverpun is an admin for a reason. I highly doubt a single person on this forum other than you appreciates your spamming that damn link every time someone posts a thread about something like this. All you're doing is being cold and unwelcoming to a person who is probably unfamiliar with the forums, and possibly driving them away. They could be your next best friend, but no, you just made them leave. Thanks, SSJ5.

Stop being a backseat moderator, cleverpun is an admin for a reason. I highly doubt a single person on this forum other than you appreciates your spamming that damn link every time someone posts a thread about something like this. All you're doing is being cold and unwelcoming to a person who is probably unfamiliar with the forums, and possibly driving them away. They could be your next best friend, but no, you just made them leave. Thanks, SSJ5.

It isn't backseat moderating in any way.

In your title it sounded like something terrible shit happened to you or some other and all I found out is that a person is trolling, and his troll skills are extremely poor as well.

...I don't see the point of mass reporting at all. 

Agreed. Heck, at least you seemed to have figured out what it is we are suppose to be looking at; All I see are 2 exact links that lead to the cs:go steam forums. 

It isn't backseat moderating in any way.

I was just trying to tell you how annoying it is. That thought goes through all of our heads at once, but only you have the audacity to post it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Please, stop. 

I still luv u <3

• Administrators

Agreed. Heck, at least you seemed to have figured out what it is we are suppose to be looking at; All I see are 2 exact links that lead to the cs:go steam forums. 

Both threads got removed that is why you don't see it anymore and it leads to the CS:GO forum discussion page :P

I was just trying to tell you how annoying it is. That thought goes through all of our heads at once, but only you have the audacity to post it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Please, stop. 

I still luv u <3

Or you can go fuk yourself and people can be smart and learn to read.

Or you can go fuk yourself and people can be smart and learn to read.

I tried to be courteous. Anyway, I never read the rules, still never have. I don't plan to. My first idea when I joined these forums was not to read the rules, because fuck rules. I just started posting. Luckily, I was never stupid enough to make a retarded topic not in GB. Anyway, I wasn't standing up for the people who you were insulting, I agree that they need to use status updates instead of making threads, I am just sick of seeing your damn picture and a post which contains nothing but a link.

I tried to be courteous. Anyway, I never read the rules, still never have. I don't plan to. My first idea when I joined these forums was not to read the rules, because fuck rules. I just started posting. Luckily, I was never stupid enough to make a retarded topic not in GB. Anyway, I wasn't standing up for the people who you were insulting, I agree that they need to use status updates instead of making threads, I am just sick of seeing your damn picture and a post which contains nothing but a link.

Then don't look at it.

Both threads got removed that is why you don't see it anymore and it leads to the CS:GO forum discussion page :P

Ahhhh that would explain it :P Thanks for the clear up (^-^)

Archived