#BaitWeek?

Consiglieres Handlebar

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20973775

ofwgkta look there's a vivid ke!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Apparantly the guy seems too off bought it for $110 from a person who only had one trade on Outpost... But at the same time the buyer claims they talked alot and he was aware how much he could sell for but umtimatley chose too sell it for SCM Funds. 

So, was it a shark?

So in essence the seller knew it's value but still sold it on scm and the buyer bought it for b/o. If this is true Why is this a shark?

Seller is happy, buyer is happy and both knew it's value so why are you trying to get people going on a witch hunt :l

OH NO A GAI BOT A GUD HET! HE SHERKD ITT!!!!!! SKAMURRR ALURT!! HAKUR ALRERT!!! GET BEND FEGT!

if the seller knew the value but choose to sell for less its not a shark(wouldn't be suprised if the guy still gets banned from outpost)

if the seller knew the value but choose to sell for less its not a shark(wouldn't be suprised if the guy still gets banned from outpost)

What tends to happen is that people start going through all his past trades and get him banned for something which would normally be a warning...

It feels like every damn week there's a scam/shark/fucking witch hunt in this damn game. They were both happy, leave them be.

Fuck people, this is nothing, give it a rest.

Starting to lose faith in humanity.
Not the trader,OP.

You clearly stated why it wasn't a shark, then immediately went 'such shark much theft wow'

Crying shark is just jealously that you didn't get to that trade first.

Sharking is only if you lie about the prices of your items. Such as saying unique stock items are worth a lot.

I'm pretty confident there was no sharking involved here.

Not the trader,OP.

You clearly stated why it wasn't a shark, then immediately went 'such shark much theft wow'

Never stated it was a shark, stated facts and asked wether or not it was a shark.

Plus, I even gave the guy support on his OP.

Begining too loose faith in peoples basic undurstanding.

Henceforth, everyone must screenshot all Steam discussions before trading.

Not the trader,OP.

You're just NOW losing faith in outpost? Not the huge spike in ignorant traders, phishers lowballers, ban happy moderators, admins no longer giving warnings, but just instantly banning you, promoting bad mods into admins that has all been going on for months?

Bullshit story.  That thing would have lasted approximately 0.025 seconds on SCM for $110.  No way "they talked a bunch before" and also no way he would have gotten to it before all the trade.tf campers would have unless he's sitting right next to Valve headquarters.  

And to everybody saying:  both are happy, it's all good.  Sure, he's happy now.  Until he fully comes to the realization that he could have sold the hat easily for at least three times that much within 1 hr of posting a trade.  

• Administrators

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20973775

ofwgkta look there's a vivid ke!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Apparantly the guy seems too off bought it for $110 from a person who only had one trade on Outpost... But at the same time the buyer claims they talked alot and he was aware how much he could sell for but umtimatley chose too sell it for SCM Funds. 

So, was it a shark?

Not a shark at all. Please learn the definition of sharking before accusing someone without any sort of proof to back it up. 

Definition : Sharkers add you and manipulate you into believing that the item is worth x instead of y. Where x is the lowest possible price and y is original/somewhere near the original price. Sharkers main object is to obtain that item/things by trickery or fraud, basically by persuading you to believe something you shouldn't believe in. Sharkers usually persuades someone to believe that their item is cheap by providing fake sales/sellers or manipulating the seller basically lies over lies over lies until the seller believes him/her

• Administrators

And to everybody saying:  both are happy, it's all good.  Sure, he's happy now.  Until he fully comes to the realization that he could have sold the hat easily for at least three times that much within 1 hr of posting a trade.  

Well its his fault for not doing any research. If you are unsure of the price of an item you own, you are either suppose to do the research on your own or ask people around. 

Sirploko accidentally sent me a message that he intended to send to someone else. I'm not going to say what was in it at this stage but I will say that they're investigating it beyond the current story.

Bullshit story.  That thing would have lasted approximately 0.025 seconds on SCM for $110.  No way "they talked a bunch before" and also no way he would have gotten to it before all the trade.tf campers would have unless he's sitting right next to Valve headquarters.  

Current owner of the hat claimed that he purchased genuines the other guy listed.

Currently, I uses I'm going to wait till every very good deal has been called a shark

He bought items he put up for hella expensive prices and he bought those.

The person FULLY KNEW THE FULL PRICE OF HIS OWN HAT and still sold it for less. Stop bullshitting yourself Gren.

He bought items he put up for hella expensive prices and he bought those.

The person FULLY KNEW THE FULL PRICE OF HIS OWN HAT and still sold it for less. Stop bullshitting yourself Gren.

Meh.  I'm still skeptical.  This story just seems sketchy.   We'll wait and see I guess.  

Henceforth, everyone must screenshot all Steam discussions before trading.

It's good practice to do that anyway.  I've been doing it for almost 2 years.

Archived