Ladies (and gentlemen)

sushi-sacha

Hello,

My name is sushi-sacha111, also sushi-sacha and sushi_sacha.  :D

My real name is Sacha, it is derived from Russia but I am in no way Russian :P  It also means Alexander so really I have a cool double name  :)

I have been playing Team Fortress 2 for about 3 or 4 years now but took a long break and have just started to get back into it. The community has really grown since back then and also the price of keys, they used to be 2.66 ref!!! 

I guess you could say I suck at trading since I don't have much good stuff and I've been playing for so long but hopefully that will change soon.

I also play many other video games including War Thunder, World of Tanks, CoH and many others!

I hope to be active in what looks like an awesome community and I'm sure I will talk and possibly trade with many of you in the future.

Thanks,

Sacha

@sushi this is a very serious forum. It is almost 100% likely that you will get baned if you do anything for fun or troll somebody. We have very serious discussions and don't apreciate trolls like you

@sushi this is a very serious forum. It is almost 100% likely that you will get baned if you do anything for fun or troll somebody. We have very serious discussions and don't apreciate trolls like you

stfu nerd

Archived