Mah adventures in wep > unusual trading

Kitteh #Everybodys Friend

So, I put my bp in bots, except for ONE wep. I am using this wep to trade up to any unusual. I will post here mah trades:

Wep > Reclaimed:                    Went on a trade server, somebody saw I only had my starting wep, and gave me .33 for it. I then bought 6 weps.

Rec > 6 weps:                            I used scrap.tf for this. Nothing special

2 weps > vintage wep:               I decided this was fair as the vintage could sell fast if I tried

wep> scrap                              Yup, sold a wep. :3

scrap> 2 weps + 2 crates        Yus, trade servers gib you free crates with everything. Maybe they will do something. 

Drop: found a wep                   Yey, right before I went off. Drops may be a big part of this.

vintage wep> S. Equailizer      I told you it would sell, I'm moving up to small stranges now, fun.

Drop: found 3 weps                Yey, 3 moar weps. Maybe I won't even use these. Maybe I will. Lets see

Wep> scrap:                           Yus, sold some random wep for a scrap. :3

3 weps> Air Strike                   I accepted this because an air strike should sell quickly. 

Air Strike > .33                        This took me less than half an hour. Yey.

.22 > S. Fire Axe                      I bought this to sell on teh SCM, to get some cheap stranges.

.22 + 2 weps > S. Crit A Cola   Same as above.

S. Fire Axe + S. Crit-A-Cola > S. Flame Thrower                      This was teh SCM deal. Finally, some profit!

S. Flame Thrower > 1.22 ref                                                     Sold rather quickly, but was impossible at 1.33.

Wep > Rec                                                                                I sniped a buyer on bazaar. Easy deal.

1.22 > Ellis                                                                                Scrap.tf People buy for 1.33 so I went yey!

S. Equalizer > S. KS Boston Basher                                          Trade servers. Nuff said.

2 weps> Vintage wep                                                                 Yey, vintages for scrap

Ellis > 1.33                                                                                 Any craft hat is an easy sell at 1.33. No difference with the ellis.

S. KS Boston Basher > 2 Private Eye strangifiers                      SCM deal. This was suprisingly good. Just need a private eye.

1.33 > Brim Full Of Bullets                                                         I waiting for the raise on this one. Thanks, Mr Giang.

Brim Full Of Bullets > Deus Specs                                             YEY FANCY GLASSES

Deus Specs + Wep> 1.77                                                          BUYOUTS IN PYOOR, I HAVE PROFIT

Private Eye Strangifier + .33 + Vintage Wep > Defiant Spartan + U-Clank-A                    RAISE EM JIANG OR WHATEVER, RAISE EM

1.33 > Soviet Gentelman                                                            Following Giangs advice, yey

Soviet Gentelman > 1.66                                                            Hats are easy profit. Easy sale

Crate > wep                                                                              OK

1.22 > Builders Blueprints                                                          More cheap craft hats! :33

So far I have: 2 weps, Private eye strangifier, a crate, .88, Defiant Spartan, U-Clank-A, 

Feel free to discuss, support, call me a faget, whatever you want to do. I will keep this updated as much as I can. Also, if this is the wrong forum, let me know.

Shameless plug: http://bazaar.tf/trade/884634

So you're doing a nothing to something run. Good for you. Good luck.

Yep

How do you go from weapon to reclaimed? 

I sold the wep for a reclaimed. Gotta love trade servers.

Calling you a feget.

Thanks. :3

What weapon?

The Jag

gl

2 weps for vintage fan o war ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh no, an Acesgamer follower. BAIL!

Who is Acesgamer. Sounds like a faget

Gotta bookmark this

You know it boi c:

What bots did you sell your bp to? Did you just stash all of it on an alt acc?

I put some on Bazaar.tf (Overpriced so nobody buys) Some on SCM, and some on Dispenser. I overpriced everything so nobody will buy it :3

Loooool, good luck. I tried that and I fucking failed horribly so bad i had to sell everything and start again from scratch. I just flip genuine hats on the SCM now, steady 2 refined profit I find. Anway gl! Oh, and also...

call me a faget

faget.

gl <3

suggestion: make this thread a diary where you tell us about your trades. thats something i'd love to see.

(i know a lot of people did that on youtube, but a well-written diary is always fun to read)

suggestion: make this thread a diary where you tell us about your trades. thats something i'd love to see.

(i know a lot of people did that on youtube, but a well-written diary is always fun to read)

Sounds fun. I may try that after I get to the key level.

Oh no, an Acesgamer follower. BAIL!

In before everyone starts referring to this thread and calling him a shark.

In before everyone starts referring to this thread and calling him a shark.

Shark? Dis nigga a great white he so much of a shark.

I joke, i joke, i kid, kid.

Shark? Dis nigga a great white he so much of a shark.

I joke, i joke, i kid, kid.

that joke was so... ugh...

it's about as unfunny as your signature

that joke was so... ugh...

it's about as unfunny as your signature

Nom, lets all try to stay on topic. :c

bentheboom ill show u how to go up from a wep to an unusual in a week.

I mean.. i wont show you.. AcesGamer will...

-cough old video prices of buds and keys changed but still lel-

-cough old video prices of buds and keys changed but still lel-

I didn't watch it then but I did a long time ago and recall that he had different vintage hat values as well back then. Original poster, you'll have to spend more time around the weapons and metal. However, you also have more variety of items to play with (festives, rarer crates (30, 40, ...), etc.) so you've got more potential to find enjoyable items to use along the way. Hopefully it'll be more fun for you. :)

I put some on Bazaar.tf (Overpriced so nobody buys) Some on SCM, and some on Dispenser. I overpriced everything so nobody will buy it :3

inb4 fiskie takes your stuff as the bots aren't for storage purposes

Archived