My thanks to the community

DiamondHavoc.

Not leaving, but I seem to have been here on backpack.tf for a year. So I'll say some words to some people.

• Pearly Gates - Amazing price suggester, funny and always there to talk to. One of the reasons I love this community is because there are people like Pearly.
  • Slocumruls - Good adviser, sold me summer cards and a nice guy to have around.
  • Bone - Generally a nice guy that helps this community going.
  • Patryk - Your trolling annoys, amuses, confuses and bemuses me. Your trolling is magic.
  • PEASANT - For faking being a girl
  • Radiated Banana - For being a banana, and for being a good friend
  • Bakgrund - Known you since I started the forums, and you're a great member.
  • SSJ5 - Disliked you at first, but now you're a nice guy to have a few words with. Thanks.
  • Ward - lol shut up
  • Zcrab - For making the most amazing posters of SFM ever.
  • d0 - for trying to drop the Aussie FaN after hearing I bought one

And to the whole community, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME ON THIS SITE FOR A WHOLE YEAR. You've all be great. I've entered literally 100's of communities, but you guys, are best by far.

~DiamondHavoc

Not leaving, but I seem to have been here on backpack.tf for a year. So I'll say some words to some people.

• Sanny Wheat - Amazing price suggester, funny and always there to talk to. One of the reasons I love this community is because there are people like Pearly.
  • Sanny Wheat - Good adviser, sold me summer cards and a nice guy to have around.
  • Sanny Wheat - Generally a nice guy that helps this community going.
  • Sanny Wheat - Your trolling annoys, amuses, confuses and bemuses me. Your trolling is magic.
  • Sanny Wheat - For faking being a girl
  • Sanny Wheat - For being a banana, and for being a good friend
  • Sanny Wheat - Known you since I started the forums, and you're a great member.
  • Sanny Wheat - Disliked you at first, but now you're a nice guy to have a few words with. Thanks.
  • Ward - lol shut up
  • Sanny Wheat - For making the most amazing posters of SFM ever.

And to Sanny Wheat only, THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME ON THIS SITE FOR A WHOLE YEAR. You've been great. I've entered literally 100's of communities, but you, are the best by far.

~DiamondHavoc

fixed

How does one be a girl, guy and a banana

being a genderfluid pansexual feminist allows me to do so at the hypocritical press of a button

Again, why am I on the list, everyone thinks im an asshole

Stop thinking that, that's just Knave. You're a nice guy really, everyone secretly loves you.

Stop thinking that, that's just Knave. You're a nice guy really, everyone secretly loves you.

There are people that hate me more than Knave.

Really? Tell me who, and let me whip their asses

fluffeh - goes on the forum like once a year to complain about key prices, phishers and key prices, shitposts every possible suggestion and thread and leaves to hibernate for another 2 years

Ward - lol shut up

>Implying I hate Zcrab

Archived