Whats up with the stema market

Crowsie

so yeah whats up with it i went down to the store to get some paysafe cards to buy keys and when i get back from the store the keys suddenly are more expensive than the normal ManCo Store keys

Summer Sale is over, therefore keys go back up since people are no longer mass-selling keys to buy no longer cheap games.

Summer Sale is over, therefore keys go back up since people are no longer mass-selling keys to buy no longer cheap games.

yeah ofcourse but its just ridicoules that they are going for more than the actual ingame store price at the moment

yeah ofcourse but its just ridicoules that they are going for more than the actual ingame store price at the moment

The Community Market is weird. That's about all there is to it.

mmmm stomata market

I love going to the stema market

Stem cell markest sure are nice

Stem cell markest sure are nice

this is getting slightly more funny for each horrible post i read for a silly typo i did i regret nothing

maybe cause you don't have the 1-week waiting period when you buy from the market? I don't know, I've always wondered about this

It's not that ridiculous that the keys are more expensive than on TF2 Store itself, because if you buy from the TF2 Store your keys would be untradable for a few days. If you buy them from the Steam Community Market, you can use it or trade it away instantly after purchasing.

It's not that ridiculous that the keys are more expensive than on TF2 Store itself, because if you buy from the TF2 Store your keys would be untradable for a few days. If you buy them from the Steam Community Market, you can use it or trade it away instantly after purchasing.

eh they changed that keys from the manco store are instantly tradable i bought round 135 keys from the store earlier today and they were all tradeable the second i recieved them

New CS:GO stuff is messing with the market. They added four new weapon collections, a new knife, a new operation/map pack and a new case to go with one of the collections.

That's because some regions have sales tax added to Mann Co purchases. So even though it's more expensive on the market, it's still cheaper overall for those people.

Archived