BPTF Unusual price list wrongly displaying unusuals in existence?

Stroke

I took a look at this unusual pricelist, that I never knew existed. It says that there are 22 unusual slo-pokes, but when you click on it, it shows that there are 8 unusual slo pokes in existence.

What does the 22 mean then?

8 types of unusual slo poke m8

I know, but im wondering here what the 22 means. This is the same for every other unusual on the pricelist.

if you look at the stats for some of the unusual slo-pokes it shows there are more in existence than 1 of each effect, which is what the page is displaying incorrectly.

looks as if there are in fact 22 unusual slo-pokes, and the owner distribution chart shows how many there are with a specific effect.

He is right, even though not in the way he implies. There chart for unusual Trash Mans (Or whatevs) says a DP trash man has none in existence, when  a premium check shows 5.

if you look at the stats for some of the unusual slo-pokes it shows there are more in existence than 1 of each effect, which is what the page is displaying incorrectly.

looks as if there are in fact 22 unusual slo-pokes, and the owner distribution chart shows how many there are with a specific effect.

wow, really faulty. so I should trust the number it says in the corner on the unusual hat rather than all of the hats with effects that are displayed upon clicking the unusual hat? Is it safe to say at least that it displays all of the effects in existence, even though it has a wrong count?

Archived