Examples of human stupidity.

ϟRai-Raiϟ

Everyone list your favorites. Be it personal stories, gifs, videos, or whatever.

My favorite comes from my job. I work at swifty's, it's a gas station. We have huge HUGE signs all over the fucking place telling that we pump for you for 7 cents more a gallon that the self serve on the other side. Every 5 minutes I have to rush out to tell somebody this over and over and over.

We also have a large red sign that says employees only on the door because we're not a convenience store. Everybody still tries to open it. If I don't say anything, they'll pull harder, then look in the windows and walk around for another entrance. The door is metal and glass, embedded in brick. The metal is bent, and almost broken out of the brick from all the people trying to open it.

What are you guys' favorites?

People who put 'tm' in their name like it actually means something!

WUdlAzO.png  :)

That shit is copyright, son.

well,  i was a idiot and i sent a trade offer and i forgot one of many of the guys unusual and i ended up losing my unusual. The guy updated his policy as soon as he found out and said its his now. 

My example: Just about every person on backpack.tf trading forum :)

Well your profile picture has Robert Downey Jr. in it.

well,  i was a idiot and i sent a trade offer and i forgot one of many of the guys unusual and i ended up losing my unusual. The guy updated his policy as soon as he found out and said its his now. 

wow

My example: Just about every person on backpack.tf trading forum :)

Well, fuck you too. In the nicest way possible :D

Oh, also what i like to call "Pulling a Cedar",

Hi

I'll do it just for you <3

Cedar fact of the day: puddingkip started the self liking trend

Archived