Vote for the latest CS:GO Map (Please Help)

KeRRR

Hi guys,

so my friend entered a competition to make the next cs:go map, he is second place atm and only needs a few more votes to win. He is a awesome mapper named TopHATwaffle, runs a youtube channel.

To vote, all you need to do is go to the link below, select de_facade and click vote, a login / account screen will pop up, just make a random username / pass (no email verification required), then click vote!

hCgvkzG.png

Vote Here: http://cevo.com/custom/vote/cevo-gamebanana-csgo-mapping-contest/

TopHatwaffle Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/rocketrascal34

All good, nice to see your part of a community forum, who doesn't support community projects! :P

Community goes both ways. I've never seen a single post from you, but you walk in here like we owe you (and this random guy I've never heard of who doesn't seem to have the decency to come here himself.)

I'mma log in and vote for something else on general principle. 

Community goes both ways. I've never seen a single post from you, but you walk in here like we owe you (and this random guy I've never heard of who doesn't seem to have the decency to come here himself.)

I'mma log in and vote for something else on general principle. 

Considering I have 30+ posts, your argument is invalid! Go check out my theory on 'the universe'

Decency to come here himself? You make it out like somebody owes you something, create what you want in this world and stop being a victim!

What principle, you talk crap, you smell like crap, you must be full of crap! :)

Considering I have 30+ posts, your argument is invalid! Go check out my theory on 'the universe'

Decency to come here himself? You make it out like somebody owes you something, create what you want in this world and stop being a victim!

What principle, you talk crap, you smell like crap, you must be full of crap! :)

Considering I have 550+ posts, you don't know what you're talking about! 

Decency? Well sure! He owes me something if he wants my vote, I can help create one of these other maps into being, no victim here!

Principle? That you've deterred me from voting for this guy, so I voted for someone else. :)

The CSGO community itself is pretty toxic anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if something was going on "behind the scenes".

Considering I have 550+ posts, you don't know what you're talking about! 

Decency? Well sure! He owes me something if he wants my vote, I can help create one of these other maps into being, no victim here!

Principle? That you've deterred me from voting for this guy, so I voted for someone else. :)

You make no sense, you think post count gives you status here? It's the quality of your posts. I am here providing content, you are here flaming the thread, point proven with your replies.

I think your one of those people who feels like the government, people and the world in a whole owes you something for your existence. Reality check, there are over 7 billion people, you're not special!

Principle, you know nothing of the meaning of principle. You say I deterred you, another scapegoat, you came with the intention of trying to defy everything this post stands for!

Conclusion: You're bored, feel inferior to those around you, so behave like you are above them. All you really want is to be accepted and appreciated for who you are. ;)

No thanks, rather than voting blindly because said so I'll see what one I think deserves my vote most.

Please do, download the map and have a play, don't forget to analyse level design, architecture, equality of play and optimization! :P

Archived